RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i remote upload to rapidgator or ultramegabit?How can i see the demo Which you sent?

You can easily upload to those hosts by using a browser or by using a ftp client. You can connect to the server using any Remote desktop client, There is a native RDP client in windows you can find it under "Accessories" in the Start Menu.

@papillon Please let me elaborate what was the situation.

Some users were complaining about slow rar/unrar and slow response of server so we check it and found that they were right the server had some major I/O issues because it was only getting 3.17MB/Sec write speed.

At first we thought/hoped it was a RAID driver related issue and will be fixed within some minutes so we emailed about 2 hours downtime but as the diagnose went further we discovered that actually one Hard disk in the raid has partially crashed, If we wanted we could have just trashed the bad HDD, replace it with new, Install and fresh OS and restore account for users but instead we worked 24/7 for 2 constant days to recover some data from that hard disk but sadly any data we found was either corrupted or incomplete because it is a RAID0 setup. I hope this explanation solves the confusion.

Regards

but why you make not first backups before drive change or why not give us 24 hours to save data?
when i buy 500Gb RDP then of course i use the 500Gb for store data too.
i have you always support with problems or without problems.
but thats to much now. im out here

regards

but why you make not first backups before drive change or why not give us 24 hours to save data?
when i buy 500Gb RDP then of course i use the 500Gb for store data too.
i have you always support with problems or without problems.
but thats to much now. im out here

regards

Sorry about that but we cannot predict when or if a drive is going to fail. So in such cases we cannot warn users or save their data and as for backups users are downloading/uploading and deleting data all the time so its not possible to take backups.

Once again I am really sorry for the users who lost their data due to this Hard disk failure but please understand we tried our best to keep the damage as low as possible.

Regards

found was either corrupted or incomplete because it is a RAID0 setup.

This is exactly the reason why no hosting provider uses raid0 only.

There are to options:

1. Using any secure configuration like every hoster. (eg. Raid 1;5;6;10)

2. Use Raid0 or JBOD and don't care about dataloss.

But choosing Raid0 and then trying to recover data or being sorry for data loss is nonsense.

My real problem is that compensations should be obvious and not something you have to request by support ticket.

Last edited:
how long you take to setup? If i pay right now when I will get account?

We normally setup within 10-15min except in any special scenario like if we are out of slots in that case it can take 24-48 hours but thats a rare case and currently we have many slots open.

5 slots for RDA Starter are available now

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our service, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited"

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited"

Regards

2 of my frnds have recommended you service so i am giving it a shot. paid for basic 200gb rdp waiting for details

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

update

got the details in 10 minutes everything is good till now

yes utorrent hang sometime so i use qbittorent because it do not hang and give very better speed but i think it is utorrent problem it also hang on other rdp server

ok, used the rdp for a couple of hours. everything looks decent.speed is pretty good and rdp is fast. lets see if it stays that way always. the price is not very attractive but after the discount code it freaking amazing. for $14 its a great rdp.

i have wait 8-9hours for they reply my ticket now still dont get answer.
loose my time and money for this problem.
please check Ticket #778036.
Thanks

I got a question trying to start a file hosting website am i allowed to use this help serve the files? Sorry noob question.

ok, used the rdp for a couple of hours. everything looks decent.speed is pretty good and rdp is fast. lets see if it stays that way always. the price is not very attractive but after the discount code it freaking amazing. for $14 its a great rdp.

Thanks for the review,

I got a question trying to start a file hosting website am i allowed to use this help serve the files? Sorry noob question.

Can you elaborate your question a little more? What do you mean by "serve the files" do you mean host files on our server? or do you mean upload files usinig our service?

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our service, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited"

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited"

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back