RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought 1 two days ago, speed was great initially but went down the hill. Had complaint about it, and was given brand new access in no time.

So far everything has been taken care of greatly by Markus. Problems were addressed quickly, he even granted me special admin rights to install my own application via dropbox.

All in all, great service and will use again or refer it to friends without a doubt.

Bought 1 two days ago, speed was great initially but went down the hill. Had complaint about it, and was given brand new access in no time.

So far everything has been taken care of greatly by Markus. Problems were addressed quickly, he even granted me special admin rights to install my own application via dropbox.

All in all, great service and will use again or refer it to friends without a doubt.

Thanks for the review.

bro u offfer encoding servers?

Yes we can provide custom package with encoding privileges.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our services, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited"

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited"

Regards

i discontinued my service last week. i can use promo to order new service?

Yes of course you can buy a new server. It is not mandatory to be a new customer to use discount codes.

Can i have a demo of uk basic plan?

Send via PM.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our services, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited" - 2 SLOTS ONLY

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited" - 3 SLOTS ONLY

Regards

RDAheaven Review -- Sent the payment via bank wire , got the RDP delivered , I could not use the RDP ,since it took more than 30 minutes for the RDP to get start (tried to logout and login back and it again took around the same time) ..Well past that i tried to open firefox ,took 5 minutes to start , thought may be firefox is little resource heavy , lets try chrome , same shit ...did a right click to extract a file ...lol the text menu popped up after my coffee got finished..

I exchanged a few ticket conversations with the support and they told me that they will be moving me to a new server ....I was delivered the login details to a new RDP ,well well , that server does not allow remote logins , so i could not login to my brand new RDP ..

Been 4 days now since I paid for 2 months of RDP from rdpheaven and still do not have a working RDP ..

So you be the judge and choose if you want to buy an RDP from RDAheaven or not ...

All the best to the guys who buy a product from this provider and to the provider himself as well ...

Now please deliver me my RDP as i have given it in a contest and need to deliver it to the winner ...

Finally got the RDP 24 hours later

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

RDAheaven Review -- Sent the payment, got my RDP 24 hours later, told the guy to install Boilsoft Video Splitter and Boilsoft Video Joiner on the RDP so that I can split a video clip and upload on sites like youtube or dailymotion. He said he won't since its a video editing software, its ridiculous. He then asks me "where does it say I will install boilsoft video splitter and joiner?" Are you kidding me? Every RDP provider installs reasonable/basic custom apps requested by customers & he does not consider these 2 softwares to be "basic". Person is extremely rude, trying to act smart and thinks he knows everything and he knows NOTHING. He keps mentioning how its only a $8 plan, so what? I paid the full amount, I didnt get the RDP for FREE, and I just want 2 softwares that will help me upload videos. I would suggest people to spend an extra $1-2 and go for a host who atleast has some manners and knows how to treat their customers with some RESPECT. It's been less than 2 hours since he activated my service, and I told him to provide a refund, he denied. I'll file a paypal case if I dont get a refund. Will keep everyone updated regarding this situation!

Rating: A Big 0

Last edited:
@thechampa : Thats strange. I ordered a basic 24 hours ago and he setup quite fast within 2 hours. I also requested him quite a few custom applications and settings like audio extractors, desktop experience, ISO makers,and they installed all of them quite patiently. There should be some reason why they have denied you. Which plan did you order? As for me I am happy till now with the service. What like most in the short span is they respond to tickets almost instantly within 5 minutes. Will post a review soon.

I ordered one with 50% discount code. I guess it has expired now.

Your service was activated within 30 minutes.

ordered an RDP over 18 hours ago, still haven't received login details, please set it up asap. Thanks!

I am terribly sorry for the delay we were out of slots, You service is activated now.

@thechampa : Thats strange. I ordered a basic 24 hours ago and he setup quite fast within 2 hours. I also requested him quite a few custom applications and settings like audio extractors, desktop experience, ISO makers,and they installed all of them quite patiently. There should be some reason why they have denied you. Which plan did you order? As for me I am happy till now with the service. What like most in the short span is they respond to tickets almost instantly within 5 minutes. Will post a review soon.

Thanks for the review.

@mintcold and thachamp4eva I am sorry to hear you are having issues with our service, If you can PM me your service details I will surely look into your matters and try my best to resolve them as soon as possible.

@ As far as I remeber you are not our client anymore we were given a Full Refund after 8 days of your purchase because you didn't like the service so I would like to request you to please don't reply in our sales thread.

Regards

i was using there service 2 month back. what can i say it was more than perfect. speed was very very fast rdp was smooth. i hope it is same i will buy in some hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back