RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you allow 24 hours money back, i can not use RDP.please money back to me.please check Ticket #930116 and #474699.thank you

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our service, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited"

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited"

Regards

why you haven't send me demo yet? where is your server located?

Sorry for not replying, Demo is currently not available I will send you demo within 2 hours. Currently all our servers are located in Redstation Datacenter in UK. However we are planning to expand to France and Netherlands soon.

Regards

Hi,
can u provide more UK Starter RDA plan?

Starter plan will be available on 10th march.

Server offline for over 11 hours.. thats bad.

Yeah..it was said only down for 2 hours..now is more than 12 hours..

Your server was having some I/O issues and after diagnosis we found that one of the hard disk in raid array is partially bad, We have replaced the hard disk and right now we are trying to recover the data from that hard disk. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards

@ OP

Please advise your customers not to post support related stuff here in your sales thread. Ignoring this will lead to closure of your sales thread on WJunction.

@ Customers

Please use OP's ticketing system to get support, this is a sales thread and not support thread.

Thank you!

Please use OP's ticketing system to get support, this is a sales thread and not support thread.

That's feedback no support request..

Server is now offline since more than 30 Hours. ("we need to take the server down for next two hours"). :thumbdown:

Last edited:
please reply tickets.
info how long you need to fix the problems and info about data on old drive.
last update from you was 08.15 AM.

regards

Please give me the demo.Is torrent leech supported?Remote upload to other hosting supported like ultramegabit,rapidgator?

By torrent leech do you mean if you can download torrents? If yes than obviously yes you can download torrents and you can upload to those sites using browser or ftp.

@Everyone else
Server is restored now, We are sorry for the downtime and really appreciate your patience. If you need compensation for this downtime then please open a support ticket and extra time will be credited to your account.

5 slots for RDA Starter are available now

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our service, Grab your slot while its valid-

30% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "30_life_limited"

50% Discount for First Month only - "50_onetime_limited"

Regards

Last edited:
RDAHeaven problem handling:

Dear XX XX,

Please ignore this message if you server IP is not within this range 77.245.XXX.XXX

One of our server is having some Disk I/O issues and We have decided to diagnose the issue for which we need to take the server down for next two hours. It is normal for next couple of hours if you cannot connect to server please don't open support ticket regarding that. Rest you can stay assured that you will be compensated for the downtime, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
RDAHeaven Team

32 hours later:

Dear XX XX,

Please ignore this message if you server IP is not within this range 77.245.XXX.XXX

Server was having some I/O issues and after diagnosis we found that one of the hard disk in raid array is partially bad, We have replaced the hard disk and tried to recover data from the bad hard drive but sadly our attempts were not successfully, right now we are installing a fresh copy of windows on the new hard drive and after that we will configure it. This is our highest priority and we will complete it as soon as possible. We will really appriciate if you don't open tickets regarding this matter. After resolution please open a support ticket to get compensation for this downtime.

Regards
RDAHeaven Team

15 hours later:

Dear XX XX,

We have restored the server completely, you can connect and use the server normally now. Unfortunately we were not able to recover any data from the damaged hard drives. We are sorry for the downtime and data loss and really appreciate your patience. If you would like to get compensation for the downtime please feel free to open a support ticket and extra time for this downtime will be credited in your account.

Regards
RDAHeaven Team

ALL Data is lost, Server was offline for 47 hours (they guarantee 99.9% uptime)

AND i have to ASK to get any compensation? :-&

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back