RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
demo review

i used the demo for 1 day.... and this is the best rdp amazing speed cloudzer 74mbps share-online 52mbps uploaded 63mbps rapidshare instant upload. rdp very smooth no lag rar/unrar also very fast support is great. i will buy next week when my rdp with other provider will over

good luck good host

demo review

i used the demo for 1 day.... and this is the best rdp amazing speed cloudzer 74mbps share-online 52mbps uploaded 63mbps rapidshare instant upload. rdp very smooth no lag rar/unrar also very fast support is great. i will buy next week when my rdp with other provider will over

good luck good host

Thanks for the review, However I am not sure the discount codes will be active next week or not.

Regards

demo review

good luck good host

you have not seen anything i sometime see speed above 90-95mbps!! in filezilla and fileuploader.

you have not seen anything i sometime see speed above 90-95mbps!! in filezilla and fileuploader.

Thanks for the review.

i see this everyday..

I have already told you to provide me your name or order number or invoice number or anything that can confirm your identity with us but never received any reply from so. So I guess you are posting in wrong thread from a long time.

Need demo uk basic

Sent via PM.

Paid right now for 1 month.

Thank you for your order.

Can I have a demo plaese?

Sent via PM.

Hi
can you give me demo for UK basic plan? coz im interested with that plan
thanks

Sent via PM.

u half brain? why posting server ip in public?

Thank you but the damage is already done.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back