Status
Not open for further replies.
70 comments
Looks nice, don't worry everyone compares skins to T1D's design, they don't own the fucken colors so idk why people bitch that every skin looks like Dominic's. I'll be impressed once Dominic designs a skin that doesn't look shit like his previous ones. Good job (y)

If you make a skin in photoshop, what's the difference between a phpbb skin or vbulletin skin? I mean, same skin can be used on bb and vb, no? -_-

Yeah, pi0, just the coding is different.

Anyway, great job.
I remember you showed me a rough mock-up of this a while back.

semi-inspired from Customizedv2 (colors only)

It looks damn well inspired from customized v2 to me, lol.

- same header style
- same wrapper on left and right
- same use of diagonal scanlines
- same copyright placement

theres no point denying it, it is a copy of customized v2.

disregarding the above, the forum boxes look very bad. you have used gradients on every part of the skin, except the forum boxes. they are flat and ugly.

Oh look, it's that one design everyone has.
win.

jSx, can you please provide some code via PM to me or another member of staff referencinig this topic please. Re-selling a that1design skin is not allowed, and especially not here, so just to conclude it is infact your skin, and not a "modified that1design skin", as i say, show some proof to a member or staff..

9e348d54fccdedf3cfc9b468d27ab1c01231533452_full.jpg

I vote perma-ban.

It looks just like customized v2, I can honestly tell none of the images we're ripped or used, But you look like you can design, So try too design away from doms skins, you got msn btw :)

He created it himself. A very similar look-alike it may be, but imo, thats a compliment to That1Design. Proof has been shown, please stay on-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back