Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dom is just jelous and maybe scared of the fact that someone has made something different. You copy your own skins over and over dom, get a new lease of ambition and create something we havent seen 8-) Mate skin looks nice, id buy it and the colors, nice B-)

Phantom, you see the difference ... we do (maybe) not. tbh i am tired to see your skins everywhere. I don't like the cartoony design, but that's just my opinion.

Good day. ;)

I think the only similarities are the color scheme and you cannot copyright a structure of a design. Get off of jSx's case if the buttons are placed in the same places or w/e. It doesn't matter, if you think his design is trash, then in your opinion it won't sell. Your mentality should be, "Let him fail, he copied my designs and he'll learn."

On another note, good job with the skin jSx, I like it :)

Looks <3 :D
But, maybe just change the navbar text color on hover, it kills the look :(
Make it FFFFFF & remove the stroke :) I guess it'll look more nice then :D
Overall its amazing

Looks good im not sure about the navigation though the rest looks fine

[slightly offtopic]If you want someone to port this to phpbb pm me[/slightly offtopic]

Well truth be told, Dominic has probably made more $$$ off those over used skins than any of you have :) I like jsx's design & doms <3

^ the text is very hard to read, I suggest making the text grey - just dark enough so it is easy to read. also move the username input box above the password input box.

@SJshah, I was thinking of making the text color the color of the box glow, and the I will move the login boxes.

@K3V, Thanks..

@Storm, Stfu how is this copying customized v1?

That;s not copying, In fact that shit is going too pwn customized v1, Just wait & watch ;) & besides its not finished its just the base

kthnxbia

Dominic i respect your work, but i dont see here how jSx copied your style? On the first dark style only color looks a bit like t1d v2 but not the same, also on the second skin hes making it doesnt even look as v1, i just dont know why da hell you are spamming this thread? If you are known guy on the scene that doesnt give you permissions to talk shits about him, i think he owned you with those skins. So please stfu if you dont like this thread, thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back