Status
Not open for further replies.
i can do a perfect copy of pretty much anysite out there doesnt mean shit , anyways if u need inspiration there are better pieces out there t1d shit is fail

This is my first skin, made a like 2 months ago, maybe longer.. I say it in a folder and wanted to get opinions.. I have 2 other's that look nothing like T1D too, but there not even close to being finished

jay, you as a coder would know that this is wrong. You cannot take someone else's art and claim it as your own, even if you made it from scratch. That's why we have greedy jewish lawyers. So once again, e-rape this faggle.

iKnow, I don't understand this part - 'Jeg savner dig mathias, hvil i fred!'.

This is an offense in the sense that it is already out in the market. You are trying to sell the same skin that has been available to us for quiet some time. So please faggle, stfu and gtfo of your own thread.

I as a coder understand that imitation is a form of admiration.

couldnt have been said any better,

But really tho ;)
If it was ripped the images would be identical which there not, He just basically used the color scheme. Big deal, half the sites here on WJ use t1d v2 dark, Its kinda geting old looking at it everytime i visit a site <_<

Look at the picture below.

Defenition of copying: Copying is the duplication of information or an artifact based only on an instance of that information or artifact, and not using the process that originally generated it.

There are very few things alike, you probably havn't even compared. You just look at this skin and see grey and blue, and scream out copier.

Look at the picture below.

Defenition of copying: Copying is the duplication of information or an artifact based only on an instance of that information or artifact, and not using the process that originally generated it.

There are very few things alike, you probably havn't even compared. You just look at this skin and see grey and blue, and scream out copier.

Lol, they dont look the same to me, sorry. Maybe same color scheme, but he havent copied the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back