Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS customers needing a new home and competitive pricing - get in touch.

We've been with leaseweb for over two years, we have a volume that is good enough to get very good deals - and we never ask you to pay for more than the current month.

Feel free to PM with the specs you need - we'll be happy to help.

Also, we'll help with the migration side of things if needed.
are you xirvik from Xirvik Torrent team?
^ If you have been with LW for 2 years, surely you have a website or atleast a thread on WHT where users can read reviews. Let's see some links. You can't just come out of the blue, register on this site and expect people to cough up money for you. Where's your credentials?
if he is really from Xirvik (http://www.xirvik.com/) then I can assure you they are reliable as I'd subscribed their dedi before for about one year and it's a top-notch service and support.(y)

Anyone know a cheap US VPS provider that has fast upload speeds to Fileserve/Filesonic? I'll only use around 1TB a month

thanks for this thread... i got my data nothing lose and continue to ovh... thanks for all to make leaseweb need make it server online again ..for rapidspeeds hope running bussiness seriously coz for all the cybers data is more importan..about money they can earning but data this can't earning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back