Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I ordered all my servers again from other provider as we got no updates.

And now Leaseweb is gonna takeover. Just interested to know about Alertpay as payment method and will Leaseweb keep same billing dates as we had in rapidspeeds ?

i really disappointed with their service now. before this happening they are my best provider :( now time to move on to new provider

I will reconsider if rs become a sister company of lsw and selling budget servers but come with the reliability of lsw.

Like the relationship between 100tb and softlayer, isn't a bad idea.

I will reconsider if rs become a sister company of lsw and selling budget servers but come with the reliability of lsw.

Like the relationship between 100tb and softlayer, isn't a bad idea.

well it would certainly be managed a lot better, and LW current 100TB offers show it can be done, but the brand will be a problem. rapidspeeds lose a lot of credibility now.

sure i gonna face low config in LW , it will not suit my budget ,but data backup is sure .

Last edited:
They must have meant today i.e. once their office opens, about 5 hours hence from now.

I am sure that their support team must have further news about this by now.

I lost hope on money getting back :( ... My data is important now

---------------

Hope LW people setup everything and give me some time to take my backup ... My Website Alexa Rank is Rapidly coming down ......... :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back