Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been waiting for about 5 days now and still i have not gotten my server...I'm glad somebody is getting good support because i'm sure in HELL NOT!!

Hi Darren!

I'm sorry, but I must write here. after 5 days my server , can not connect to
fileserve ! and for me fileserve is indispensable. You promised a new IP, but I feel completely ignored!

I do not take fast conclusions, but I want to solve the problem , of my server to 165£!

thanks!

Hi Darren!

I'm sorry, but I must write here. after 5 days my server , can not connect to
fileserve ! and for me fileserve is indispensable. You promised a new IP, but I feel completely ignored!

I do not take fast conclusions, but I want to solve the problem , of my server to 165£!

thanks!

I think you do have to pay for a new IP.

Servers that my order is ready to use a few days ago, nice support darren.
FYI :
Rapidspeed in the past few weeks really because there are two companies merging EvoBoxes & KnowinServers.
Stay in touch with you necessarily get a server rapidspeeds satisfactory

Hello Everyone,

Due to our recent expansion it has obviously had a detrimental effect on our sales and support, and for that we apologise.

We knew it wouldn't exactly be a smooth process (and it's still currently underway as we move hundreds of clients from one location to another), but now everyone who works for the RapidSpeeds group knows exactly how to deal with every client on RapidSpeeds, KnowinServers or EvoBoxes, how to process new orders, and most importantly where to look for the data they need to be able to answer a ticket.

Anyone with a ticket open has been answered now, and support will start getting back to normal soon... just bare with us :) We promise every single RapidSpeeds customer will benefit from these acquisitions!

My server is down from 4 days. :((
why are you NOT fixing it. :'(
I'm writing you to change the HDDs of my dedicated server since they have gone corrupted but I think you are NOT serious about your customers.

I want an immediate refund for my remaining time including the 4 days downtime period ! ;)

My clients are now asking for refund. they are shouting on me just because of you... X-(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
yep ban rapidspeeds from WJ
I have lost almost all client who were on this server....
I had to issue refund to almost all clients resulting in monetary and reputation losses.
And they don't even bother to repair/replace the server even after 5 days.
When I asked for refund, there is no reply, :(

I'm not siding RapidSpeeds or w/e but I've used your service before Vikas and it was horrid. Too horrid I was scarred. I couldn't even use your service for a WHOLE month. Should they ban you too?

i have 5 server with rapidspeed all problem with them always solved. all of 5 my server running very fast.. and all speed is good. why RS should banned ?

You have KVM right ? Then you can reinstall yourself. If you see failed to boot then logon to rescue mode. then smartctl the HDD. if you see the pending sector value then it must be HDD error. then just make screen shot and give to them, if not then you doing wrong when you install your server.

I dont want to blame rapidspeeds, but when it goes to new orders yo have to wait and wait. Their servers are really good - when you get it.
I ordered new "within 12 hours" server 4 days ago, and till now received nothing.
When I write support ticket I also receiving nothing.

I hope finally Ill get the server but this uncertain waiting really killing me :(

Ok, no problem, but it wold be nice to inform the customer about that,
or maybe you have another configuration with some additional payment,
or, if you have not any servers maybe you can refund the payment,
and we will order it when available.

This 'too long wait' way only makes customer angry!

:)

4 full days waiting for the server, and not a word from them whats going on ...

Seems that they have some serious problems, but nobody talking about it.
Hope everything will back to normal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back