Rapidleech MULTI transloader plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

somik

Rapidleech MULTI transloader plugin v1.2

You want to transload all 8 parts of the movie at the same time? Well, so do i, so i came up with this small plugin to do so.

Unzip and place the two files inside your RapidLeech folder. Then either call it by going to http://domain.com/rapidleech/mudl.php or just simply add a link/button to your template.

Features:
-----------
Ability to transload multiple files at once.
See progress off all transfers in a single window.
Ability to add your premium account info for downloading.

Updated to v1.2!
Download link: http://ziox.us/x/mudl_1.2.zip (link updated)

For users who modified their .htaccess file, remove the provided .htaccess file and add these 3 lines to your current one.

Code:
<files mudl.php>
allow from all
</files>

Brought to you by Somik.org

84 comments
Anyone using this on my service gets a ban ... X-(
Short and simple:
If you are a leecher, you will <3 me =)
If you are a hoster, you already hate me! ;)

Cant say i didn't see this coming ;)

Imagine that there are only 3 people downloading 8 parts at the same time .. that's 24 files simultanously. Even on a 1Gbit port this will stress the cpu to the max.

I tryed downloading 50 files off rapidshare at one go. My processor bar went to 38%, thats on a 2 GHz core. Are you using like atom processor on your service?!? LOL!

Only recommended on single user VPS or dedi.

BTW You get the same by opening multiple tabs and downloading a file per tab.

That is what it is doing... Its opening multiple pages inside the main page.

And it's not a plugin .. it's a mod.:P

Not a mod as i did not modify the source code. What i provide is a single php called mudl.php file and a .htaccess so its more of a plugin ;)

hey its amazing i tried and its awesome

Thankyou! It feels good to be appritiated by so many people (and hated by some ;) )

Extract the zip file. You'll get 2 files, one mudl.php and one .htaccess. Upload BOTH to the rapidleech folder. The mudl.php wont work without the .htaccess file modification :)

If you know a little about .htaccess, i have provided code on first page, just add that to yours :)

this has been done before, i'm using it. But it's not getting updated.... :(

Does this also do multi upload in the same way?

The one before is called RL PlugMod rev. 36B.Rv7.3 by eqbal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back