Rapidleech MTN Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

It will list all available video files from rapidleech files folder.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i15/a59488.png[/slide]

First download:
here the new link for rapidleech mtn
http://hulkload.com/5eipnymoxzcd

Fixed:
multiple files processing problem
support for files with space in name
added image links.
some more minor bugs fixed & improvements
read below for new instructions

Upload all fies to your rapildeech directory.

1) Chmod 777 to below folders and files
mtn/mtn
mtn/screens/

Next

2) open .htaccess file from rapidleech folder and add this line
Code:
<files mtn.php>
allow from all
</files>

Below is just to display MTN button in current theme ( if you are using other theme you need to find this or ask here)
3) open templates/plugmod/main.php and find this
PHP:
<input class="button-auto" type="button" value="Upload Accounts" onclick="window.open('uploadaccount.php');return false;" />
after that code add this:
PHP:
<br />
<input class="button-auto" type="button" value="MTN" onclick="window.open('mtn.php');return false;" />

That's it, Now go and enjoy Taking thumbnails, if you like it use rep+ :)

Regards

Last edited:
114 comments
yup i did yum update. anyway ill try to reinstall my os again and install rapidleech script without installing kloxo and see if it will work.

if you are using kloxo goto your php advanced setting via PHP config and make sure exec is not in disabled functions list, if you have installed it on some domain in kloxo you have to repeat this process by going to domains > your domain > php config.

I've already managed to fixed it. The problem is on my php.ini exec function is disables by default thanks to all for all your help.
@mRaza
@gambitz

Thanks for all your support.

You are welcomed.

Did you install ffmpeg codecs? I am curious because Mraza said it is not required. But other places said it is required, also my MTN would not work until I installed FFMPEG codecs. so I wonder if you did install or not?

Dear mraza.

I still am unable to change -w settings. Everytime I tried to change settings in mtn.php it doesnt work anymore (even if I removed the additions) and I have to re-up the mtn.php

I was reading the mtn.php to see if I can make some tweaks.

line 49. Column is spelled incorrectly.
line 110. Additional Text is missing ":" LOL. I suggest changing the title to "Comment"

Issues:
1. Would be nice to add description of these features. For example, I have no idea what "Time" means until I read the usage at mtn site.
2. Cannot get higher than 3 columns no matter what I try.
3. Cannot update picture unless I remove the picture from folder. I would like to be able to overwrite the picture if I dont like the option selection(s) I made.

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

problem, run on VPS Windows , plz help me

Man - I discovered the problem! When editing with nano in Linux, it corrupted the file. If I edit with notepad or other SW then upload it. It works perfectly. Jeez!

Anybody can suggest linux editor to use via SSH? Thks.

@Mraza.

I dont quite understand what "Save thumbnails in sperated file" means. I tried it but I dont get individual shots??? I want to get individual shots. How would I do that? Thank you.

i'm running server amd64 and the mtn is for i386

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back