Rapidleech MTN Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

It will list all available video files from rapidleech files folder.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i15/a59488.png[/slide]

First download:
here the new link for rapidleech mtn
http://hulkload.com/5eipnymoxzcd

Fixed:
multiple files processing problem
support for files with space in name
added image links.
some more minor bugs fixed & improvements
read below for new instructions

Upload all fies to your rapildeech directory.

1) Chmod 777 to below folders and files
mtn/mtn
mtn/screens/

Next

2) open .htaccess file from rapidleech folder and add this line
Code:
<files mtn.php>
allow from all
</files>

Below is just to display MTN button in current theme ( if you are using other theme you need to find this or ask here)
3) open templates/plugmod/main.php and find this
PHP:
<input class="button-auto" type="button" value="Upload Accounts" onclick="window.open('uploadaccount.php');return false;" />
after that code add this:
PHP:
<br />
<input class="button-auto" type="button" value="MTN" onclick="window.open('mtn.php');return false;" />

That's it, Now go and enjoy Taking thumbnails, if you like it use rep+ :)

Regards

Last edited:
114 comments
@corenapz

Your screenshot doesnt show any drop down menu for files. Did you apply all the needed permissions?

@mraza

How can I change settings? Editing the mtn.php corrupted the script. So I suspect it is in the mtn file?

Thanks.

yup i chmod all files under mtn to 777 and i also put the mtn.php into the rl directory but i still got that screen no files

@corenapz : Make sure you have uploaded Mtn.php along rapidleech root files, and u have not disabled exec() in ur php configuration.

@gambitz find this line in mtn.php
PHP:
exec( "'" . $path . "mtn/mtn' -c $cols -r $rows $time $additional -j $quality $bgcolor $prec $saveinfotxt $removetime $textcolor -f " . $path . "mtn/$font $removeinfo -O " . $path . "mtn/screens/ \"" .  "files/". $file . "\" " );
and add ur width with or whatever setting u need
PHP:
exec( "'" . $path . "mtn/mtn' -c $cols -r $rows $time $additional -j $quality $bgcolor $prec $saveinfotxt $removetime $textcolor -w 1200 -f " . $path . "mtn/$font $removeinfo -O " . $path . "mtn/screens/ \"" .  "files/". $file . "\" " );
see -w 1200
it does not require ffmpeg.

i will add those options in next update.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the script when i click on mtn button it doesn't show the files in my download directory here the screen shot
6K7ky.png

Help me pls.
that is a permissions problem.

I have already chmod the mtn dir and all files under it to 777 and i also chmod the files dir to 777

any help please

Last edited:
chmod 777 RapidleechPath/mtn/mtn (last mtn is a file)
chmod 777 RapidleechPath/mtn/screens

I used this http://www.ffmpeginstaller.com/
It is a complete package - some we dont need. But it works :)

It will pause few times to ask you if you want to continue? Keep pressing yes until the script completes fully and EXITS.

I did that already I even chmod the the whole rl directory but still the same. I think ill try to reinstall the os again and reinstall rl and ffmpeg.

I'll update you later about the outcome. I need to sleep now its already 3am and still got to work tommrw

Originally Posted by corenapz
nope havent installed ffmpeg. could you show me how im using centos 5 with kloxo panel

I am confused, you said have NOT, then said You did.

what I mean is for the permission, sorry for the confusion

Allright no problem. Go to bed.

Tomorrow, try to re-up mtn files from 1st post but IN BINARY MODE. While filezilla does switch automatically, sometimes it doesnt work. So change it to Binary mode and try to upload. do Chmod 777 again.

Then see if it works. If not, try the ffmpeg installer and report back.

@gambitz find this line in mtn.php
PHP:
exec( "'" . $path . "mtn/mtn' -c $cols -r $rows $time $additional -j $quality $bgcolor $prec $saveinfotxt $removetime $textcolor -f " . $path . "mtn/$font $removeinfo -O " . $path . "mtn/screens/ \"" .  "files/". $file . "\" " );
and add ur width with or whatever setting u need
PHP:
exec( "'" . $path . "mtn/mtn' -c $cols -r $rows $time $additional -j $quality $bgcolor $prec $saveinfotxt $removetime $textcolor -w 1200 -f " . $path . "mtn/$font $removeinfo -O " . $path . "mtn/screens/ \"" .  "files/". $file . "\" " );
see -w 1200

i will add those options in next update.

It does not work for me. It corrupted the script and I have to re-up the mtn.php

EDIT August 1, 2011 - I discovered the problem! Nano in Linux corrupted the scripts.. So it is best to edit with notepad or other SW and then upload. Thks...

Last edited:
@ gambitz I have already formated my centos os and reinstalled kloxo then install rapidleech script and uploaded mtn but it still doing the same thing with no files shown in dropbox. I also tried installing ffmpeg it installed most of the package except for mplayer

Code:
libavformat/dvenc.c:348: error: implicit declaration of function 'strptime'
make[1]: *** [libavformat/dvenc.o] Error 1
make: *** [ffmpeg/libavformat/libavformat.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ffmpegscript/mplayer/ffmpeg'
cp: cannot create regular file `/usr/local/cpffmpeg/etc/mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or directory
Installation of mplayer.tar.gz ....... Completed

Mplayer installation Failed :( , please visit the forum

@mRAza
@corenapz send me ur RL details if u like i can check for u.

if you are not busy can you check it out for me via team viewer or if not i'll just pm u my rl detials. thanx. I'll be waiting for your response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back