Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi admin,
please can you change my tariff on the Pay per Sale (50/50) please?
my earnings I sent to you on ticket
thanks
BloodR

Another day withou sale, i put all my files to pr 27. So far this solution get good effect, but now many more dowloand but 0 sale. Which what server you have the most sold account ??

I have my webmoney account but I don't have a mobile phone (I would buy a new one but you guys aren't Fucking paying to pay pal!!!)

Do I need a mobile phone to get paid to webmoney, beacuse I didn't get last weeks payment either.

I sent ticket for asking to change my tariff to pps.
I got this:
Unfortunately you need to earn at least 10 dollars due to the security reason.

The maximum i know is creating websites with wordpress, how the hell i am a risk for your security?

i was ready to give my address+phone, gave information about where my traffic will come from, but no.

Good bye.

I'm sick of cry , you cheated us, you fake us, hey people you know you are playing in their playground with their rules, They put rules and you accepted when you signup with them.
they say who cares users cry while they earn thousands $$$$.

is there any way to switch to pay per sale????without reaching $10?????i contacted them and they said tht u have 2 reach $10 1st.......however i don't like PPD i just work for sales..... :@ yesterday i posted few stuff and today i got sale......and same thing will keep continue but i won't be able to reach tht $10 via PPD .........................

is there any way to switch to pay per sale????without reaching $10?????i contacted them and they said tht u have 2 reach $10 1st.......however i don't like PPD i just work for sales..... :@ yesterday i posted few stuff and today i got sale......and same thing will keep continue but i won't be able to reach tht $10 via PPD .........................

Same here.

Can't reach $10 With PPD.

I need PPS but they aren't changing it.

Until i reach $10 With PPD i could lose many sales. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back