Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NewRapidGator!

it 5 days without sales, rebills. I put your link on top of my sites. but this week get no sales, no rebill ??? please check your ASAP. thanks!

I love you RG

1342677868x-1376440246.png

- they dont pay with Paypal, only webmoney
- searching works, but not with partial file names, you have to start the file name in search exactly as in your uploaded file
- yeah rebills sucks, 1 month ago i had 7 sales in 3 days and now no rebills from those 7 sales.
- @MrZik: if u earn too much, but you dont bring enough sales, u get banned. its not the first time, PPS is the only way u can earn well without ban in long term...
- @cyc you collecting referrals? omg 7288?? :)

and guys, stop asking NewRapidGator, he never answers :P

Last edited:
rebill sucks, cause all payment methods are canceled except webmoney and
all old premium sales are canceled not can not be rebilled. That is all.

if old premium sales are canceled, then how we can get rebills? because some guys do have rebills everyday

i tested how to buy new sales, it has changed, and became very complicated. The customer first get his account, but the page doesnt redirect to buying options. Maybe the confused customer logs in his account directly and buy premium. In this case sales has nothing to do with yours link, so u dont get the 50% lol. Nice trick RG!

edit: i just got 1 rebill!

Last edited:
Click "http://rapidgator.net/Payment/Payment", move the mouse down and look at "Penalties (chargebacks and Refunds)," you may have been some sales refund! :facepalm:

1 premium canceled :facepalm: but my balance is 18
I can not understand today, get paid me :'(

:))

Do we get rebills for rebills (lol)? Like if a user continued the premium status for the third month

- when u get rebills with old prices (4,995 for u), that means sales is older than 06/18/2012
- from 6/18/2012 sales has new price (6,495 for u), so customers who bought sales after that time u get rebills with new price.

rebill price will be various from now

if someone bought premium with old price, and he never cancels it, u get rebills with 4,995$ every month til the end of the time !!! :)

Last edited:
Richard, have you sold any account in last three days ?? So far in last month every day i sold 1-4 premium account and sometimes rebils, but last three days i have got many more download then earlier but any sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back