Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked support when they would be adding AlertPay (Payza), and this was their reply:

Quote:
Dear customer,
It will be available in a few weeks.

Haha last time they say they will be back in a few days, and they come back few weeks.

Payza it will be available in a few months. :D
Don't forget this is an assumption based on the fact that they are still here in a few months now safe and sound and not disturbed by those corporate fat cats :D

Personally, I've gotten somewhat used to Webmoney after spending a whole afternoon figuring things out few days back. As for withdrawal, I'll just use an online exchanger for it.

i dont have everything sales, every day and always... very sad :(

i got to very bad.... arrrrrkkkghhhhh

i got 5—30 sales per day in last month, can make average $90 per day.
but this month,only1—5sales per day,some days 0 sale and less rebill,only make bout $10—$30 per day....FUKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i got 5—30 sales per day in last month, can make average $90 per day.
but this month,only1—5sales per day,some days 0 sale and less rebill,only make bout $10—$30 per day....FUKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lol why are you so frustrated get a real job if u cant make money via uploading ;)

didn't come up, just set my account to WMZ, even got a little american flag and everything.

I remember trying to get a webmoney when mega-raid happened and all the lockers panicked and I couldn't get one. but i guess they lifted it.

I just hope I can convert the webmoney to paypal with myexchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back