Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmoney is much better than payza. I would like to ask webmoney users about which exchanger do they use to withdraw money to bank account.

i cant withdraw money from webmoney & payaza . then what to do with this Money? !st Loss FS|FSC around 400$, then loss Extrabit 190$ Now RG , But i Love RG cause they Not Bad debt my Money. They Transfer to Webmoney. but i cant do anything with this money.
I can help you if you want to... you send webmoney to me i send paypal to you...
PM me if you are interested, and if anybody else is intrested you can PM too...

kapitalnie , can you help us with webmoney , can I withdraw money from Bulgaria with them prepaid card
thankx

Well, I would like but to be honest I created my WM account long time ago, I remember it was a little bit complicated and not that easy as creating PP/Payza account, anyway I managed to do it by reading FAQ, watching Youtube tutorials and using Google. I came to the final point just by trying. If I didn't understand something, I checked FAQ/YT/Google and tried it until it worked.

Now I don't remember how the whole proccess of creating the account goes. Sorry. If I did it, you can to do it, too.

Well, I would like but to be honest I created my WM account long time ago, I remember it was a little bit complicated and not that easy as creating PP/Payza account, anyway I managed to do it by reading FAQ, watching Youtube tutorials and using Google. I came to the final point just by trying. If I didn't understand something, I checked FAQ/YT/Google and tried it until it worked.

Now I don't remember how the whole proccess of creating the account goes. Sorry. If I did it, you can to do it, too.

I signed but my problem is with withdraw , bcz I have no idea how I can use my money on Webmoney :) may be with exchange but how I trust to everyone for 500or + $ and this is not once ...

I will ask for withdraw options their support

First off let me just thank you for getting rid of paypal literally the day after I tell all my customers to use you guys with my new files. That totally didn't almost give me a heart attack when I woke up today.

Secondly, this thursday, I have at least 113 dollars made last week. I have a webmoney account. I have my payment page set to go to the webmoney.

Am I going to get paid thrusday?

I signed but my problem is with withdraw , bcz I have no idea how I can use my money on Webmoney :) may be with exchange but how I trust to everyone for 500or + $ and this is not once ...

I will ask for withdraw options their support

You can also use bet-at-home. Deposit the money, play some games and withdraw to your bank account.

im sure there is a direct representative of webmoney in your country that does exchange as well. i had to look for one in my own and found one real soon. i have exchanged over 5000$ with them into local currency ^^ . look around abit

I'm still wondering, what might, in the Paypal Terms Of Service, have made Rapidgator give up on using them ?

Any idea, guys ?

Either it's a fat lie to hide they've got a ban for good, or else this is really a decision to give up on paypal, but for the love of God I can't understand why.

How do you sign up and use Webmoney if you are a US citizen? They don't offer their service to those residents. This is bullshit really!

I was able to sign up with gmail and purse account. I'm clueless how to withdraw, after next week nothing happens then RIP rapidgator..

I was able to sign up with gmail and purse account. I'm clueless how to withdraw, after next week nothing happens then RIP rapidgator..

just google it and look for the exchange for webmoney man..even in my country (Indonesia) here is not a good bussiness on internet but still there is a changer for web money, fee is about 0,8% for bank transfer

How do you sign up and use Webmoney if you are a US citizen? They don't offer their service to those residents. This is bullshit really!

Where did you get that idea from? Have you tried to sign up?

I believe everyone can use the URL below and sign up w/o any problem.
cokKQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back