Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to use WM for the last hour but I think I have to apply to a master's degree in computer science first and also learn some russian. :facepalm:

I don't believe in Alertpay/Payza , they been first who turn back to the filehosts and froze their accounts, and cause so many problems to the filehosts.

If they add Payza it wont last for long, Payza is much rigor than PP.

AlertPay been first processor who's been removed by filhosts....

Maybe moneybookers could be solution like someone earlier mention in this thread...

i cant withdraw money from webmoney & payaza . then what to do with this Money? !st Loss FS|FSC around 400$, then loss Extrabit 190$ Now RG , But i Love RG cause they Not Bad debt my Money. They Transfer to Webmoney. but i cant do anything with this money.

you can use these e-currency exchange agreed by webmoney listed here: http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/cooperation/exchange/onlinexchange/index.shtml

and you can transfer funds to paypal

u can exchange it to paypal but always some fee , for me this option is too not to good :/

ok, i have a very very noob question

isn't it possible to send payout to bank account directly? what are the problems with direct transfer? :) why all we need these bitch money transfer companies...

Last edited:
I don't believe in Alertpay/Payza , they been first who turn back to the filehosts and froze their accounts, and cause so many problems to the filehosts.

If they add Payza it wont last for long, Payza is much rigor than PP.

AlertPay been first processor who's been removed by filhosts....

Maybe moneybookers could be solution like someone earlier mention in this thread...

u are correct...............not trust anyone especially payza(AP)

we are close to game over

their rates are low
stats are not counted correct
servers are not resched and counting files (some of them)
PP is blocked

what else we need ??

I was EXTREMELY patient with RapidGator (because i like and STILL :) like their interface etc) after their PPD reduction I waited to fix and solve all these issues or at least increase the rates to pdd again.

Now pp is blocked (or they decided to remove it) don't mind really for $16-20 total in account will delete anything day per day and loose them....

game over not here anywhere

payza won't last long might be a temporary solution but not for long term

some uploaders and kids have enough time to test some new fake filehosts but time is important to do other things that this thing-crap business.

Even latest stats in RG are extemely low.......

pay attention to any (new) filehost come up the next days

Anyone else getting alot of files removed? Seems to be 2-3 every hour at least.... The same files on other hosts are working fine and never have any problems.

@cornholio

it was long ago when i created my payza account, but as far as i remember

- I signed in
- added some bank accounts (credit card no needed, just bank account)
- had to set a PIN number, which is needed for each withdrawal
- in 'ADD FUNDS' menu, had to deposit a few dollars on payza account to make sure bank acc. works (part of verification)
- somehow i made it to 'personal pro' status (dont remember how, maybe after verification i got the status automatically)
- i didnt have to upload personal documents to get the verified status (but it was more than 1 year ago, i dont know what now)

and now im using withdraw funds menu, bank transfer option.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/30wZB.jpg[/SLIDE]

each transaction has some fee, as u can see in pic http://i.imgur.com/csaFR.jpg

Payza is much easier to use than webmoney

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back