Status
Not open for further replies.
I have FTP connecting issues with some specific servers. I cannot connect to PR8 or PR7

"ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server""

Anyone get this message?

I use RL and I have never seen a file go to pr 3,4,7,8,9,11,12,13,14 Only one file out of about 1000 has gone to 10. Those servers don't work/exist (at least for me). For me 19-22 is the best

I have FTP connecting issues with some specific servers. I cannot connect to PR8 or PR7

"ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server""

Anyone get this message?

I use RL and I have never seen a file go to pr 3,4,7,8,9,11,12,13,14 Only one file out of about 1000 has gone to 10. Those servers don't work/exist (at least for me). For me 19-22 is the best

@AlCapone

webupload: u keep tryin til you get the server u want (firefox status bar tells you which server u are connecting)

FTP upload: just write PR7.rapidgator.net in the filehost entry (not ftp.rapidgator.net)

but it useless if file already exists somewhere somebody's account, because your files will go to the same server where already located

@khazmash

same here with PR 4,9,11,12,13,14 never seen any of my files there, but i have many on server 7, and it does count, but now i cannot connect it lol

Edit: lol, but i can connect to server 26, which does not count :D this is getting more and more interesting

Last edited:
New Rapidgator team,

When you should fix this issue and let all servers count downloads and sales correctly !!
This is very bad issue

@AlCapone

but it useless if file already exists somewhere somebody's account, because your files will go to the same server where already located

@khazmash

Ah i found a solution around this atleast while using RL (which i guess is web upload) but it should work for ftp. If file is normal than rar it and it will go to a new server. If a file is already in rar format, then just rar it again and it will go to a different server.

I started uploading to RG yesterday and made a sale within about 2 hours. Today no sales :( RU speeds from RS are amazing though. I guess it makes it worthwhile even if they are shaving because replacing dead links is so easy.

And it is a scum tactic to use the premium only feature. I would NEVER purchase a premium acc from a link that is premium only.

Also: You can contact support before you reach $10 to ask to move to PPS. I did this. I had to show proof of earnings from previous filehosts though.

News In Rapidgator :(

Dear Users,

We decided to remove paypal from payout options. You need to change paypal to webmoney in order to receive payout.
We'll add Payza payout in near future.

Your payout amount will be available in your balance till you change it to Webmoney.

Kind Regards,

Rapidgator.net Support

oops, webmoney sucks, very complicated with those russian pages, i tried once, but i stuck at webmoney keeper :(

waiting for payza option! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back