Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
I started 2. host, use ddownload. i set premium only. 3500 download 11 days, and 0 sale. rapid download stat lower. many useres have ddownload premium. And if many users have ddownload premium, lower chance for rapid sale.

Maybe better use one host?

look i tell you one story
once up on a time some uploaders started uploading and started earning :)
thn what they decided just make sure i will be on top and rest of the uploaders will watch us because we will make good terms with english forums/blogs owners and german f orum/blogs owners too :)
thn they create friendship with more good uploaders but good uploaders never knew with whome they are talking they already popular and try to ban them accounts with the help of them own terms with owners of big forums/blogs :)

and like u guys u become fool by those kids girls boys who doing uploading :) they earning good but they will never want u earn also :)
so better to leave such people and make your own way do your work and talk your self with filehosts staff or talk with the honest person who can take step for you :)

Remember all are not same :) but mostly are same :) so becarefull :)

If you can bring daily 1kdls 2kdls its mean u are good uploader and be brave be honest and do your best

if u ned help i m with you guys i pray for all of you :) takecare and never give up :)

look i tell you one story
once up on a time some uploaders started uploading and started earning :)
thn what they decided just make sure i will be on top and rest of the uploaders will watch us because we will make good terms with english forums/blogs owners and german f orum/blogs owners too :)
thn they create friendship with more good uploaders but good uploaders never knew with whome they are talking they already popular and try to ban them accounts with the help of them own terms with owners of big forums/blogs :)

and like u guys u become fool by those kids girls boys who doing uploading :) they earning good but they will never want u earn also :)
so better to leave such people and make your own way do your work and talk your self with filehosts staff or talk with the honest person who can take step for you :)

Remember all are not same :) but mostly are same :) so becarefull :)

If you can bring daily 1kdls 2kdls its mean u are good uploader and be brave be honest and do your best

if u ned help i m with you guys i pray for all of you :) takecare and never give up :)
Please let us know
why the bonus is 0 ?

Back