Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
As I said, everyone has had different experiences. Everyone offers a different content, prepares and offers it differently. That's why you can't make any general statements.

But from a purely mathematical point of view, it doesn't make sense that someone earns $1,000 per week with 10 downloads per day.

I better then 10 downloads for sure, but that's not the point. i agree that i can't expect 1000$ a week. But from few hundred dollars to nearly nothing, that's why i am saying something wrong.

Anyway sorry for some angry posts guys, just expressing sadness in this way, sorry guys if i hurt anyone with my anger. i am not against anyone.

Try this,
Look at when your promo date is on your profile.
on the statistcis page look back at the 3 months before that date. You'll have to do it 30 days at a time. Add up the earnings you had in those 3 months.

Now look at what you've earned since the promo date started.

Is what you've earned after the promo date more than what you earned in the 3 months before?

I'm confused, I thought it counted the average of pervious 3 months comparing with the coming month not 3 months, if counting pervious 3 months total then no bonus will be gained so fast until the 3rd month

I calculated my case the bonus did happen when sales started exceeding the average and keeps going up until now

I just finished a month, let me see what'll happen

Dude, Rapidgator, I think you're a PONZY Scheme, one week you cut sales from some to give them to others...

19nt7s.jpg

Everyone talking about sales not coming sales not coming :)
Why dont you see your own work ? why dont you see where you posting your contents?
Why dont u see which niche is important for your earning first take a look and analyse which one is good for you :) if still sales not come thn do more hardwork more smart work thn leave another filehost for rapidgator thn u will get more sales .. :) if you can do this and still if u dont get thn u can say yes i m not getting :) you can create ticket also in official website :)
i want all earn but every day i see same thing we are not gettign we are worry we are upset :)
all are upset in them life but honestly i love to see uploaders earn and i know what is the meaning of hardwork i understand and my all love and respect for all of you :) but this is not the right way :)

here is not ceo of rapidgator yes if you facing some issues u can share :) we all will try to solve ur issues like u are confirming something :) some files issues some gateways issues :) but honestly sales issue ? who will fix sales issue here :) haahh funny :) but i respect all ur words takecare all of you :) thanks alot

Back