Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
Clipboard01.jpg

I'm done. Thank you for everthing. Bye

"They are gonna know what's normal for them and what's not."

No. I think many people think own website daily 5-10 visitor and daily 5-10 download get daily sale.
Yeah man I agree to you. I think those who are complaining that they are no getting any sales. They are getting only 5-10 downloads. If they have 100+downloads on daily basis and still not sales. Then there is problem in rapidgator

I dont think such things happen but as u said u faced issue thn i would say go and create ticket and ask them why this issue i faced show them proof because without proof you cannot be wrong ..
in this wjunction we all here for help some are jealousy people but thts not mean all are same ..
some users earning lot of funds but they write against rapidgator alot and says we are not getting sales we are in problem so becarefull with such users also..

thanks
No Reply For 4 days
and Refused to Refund

"They are gonna know what's normal for them and what's not."

No. I think many people think own website daily 5-10 visitor and daily 5-10 download get daily sale.
whether it's 50 or 5000 downloads a day, a webmaster is going to know the usual amount of sales they get over a certain period. if a webmaster see's their downloads are lower than usual then that would explain it, but if they are getting the usual amount of downloads FOR THEM and their income is now non-existent they know something is wrong. I'm giving people some credit here but if a webmaster has seen that their downloads are lower than usual then they'd accept that their sales would be lower, but if they are the same as usual then they'd question where their sales are going.

if a webmaster see's their downloads are lower than usual then that would explain it, but if they are getting the usual amount of downloads FOR THEM and their income is now non-existent they know something is wrong.

I see Pedrosa complains for a long time.

and more.....

And i remember other users, she write many times " shaving", and show downoad stat, and daily 10-20....
Post automatically merged:

if a webmaster see's their downloads are lower than usual then that would explain it, but if they are getting the usual amount of downloads FOR THEM and their income is now non-existent they know something is wrong.

2019 (here can see download stat)

and more.....

And i remember other users, she write many times " shaving", and show downoad stat, and daily 10-20....

Last edited:

and more.....

and more.....

Did i say i never complained about low sales ?
btw with same downloads i earned 200$ and more in the past

Last edited:
I suppose, but that's one stat from 2019.

But as said, that shouldn't matter.

if someone gets 10-20 downloads per day, but usually get $50 dollars per month but then starts getting $0 or $10 for a month, then goes back up to $50 it shows something is off.

Then you were really lucky or content which is very rare and not offered by others. With 10 downloads per day I wouldn't really expect many sales with "normal" content.

But times have also changed in many countries - people are less likely to spend money already - keyword inflation etc.. Since covid & co I have noticed this difference.

and more.....

and more.....

i see you complain a lot too ........
First one i saw
and many others.
for example

Then you were really lucky or content which is very rare and not offered by others. With 10 downloads per day I wouldn't really expect many sales with "normal" content.

But times have also changed in many countries - people are less likely to spend money already - keyword inflation etc.. Since covid & co I have noticed this difference.

we have different views on this then, thats all i can say.

Lucky for years ? i don't think so

Last edited:
Back