Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
I don't know if this experience is useful, but I'm going to share it:

- If the week starts --> GOOD in Sales, it ends ---> BAD
- If the week starts --> BAD in Sales, it ends ---> GOOD

This is "Murphy's Law": all the sales you expect are NOT CORRECT.

Eddie Murphy Dancing GIF

Back to the same. It never fails.

- If the week starts --> GOOD in Sales, it ends ---> BAD

so if it starts good, it ends bad to shave the money they'll need to pay you.
if it starts bad, they'll give you the sales that make up what they can pay you from what they've shaved during the start.

Sales falling like a water fall in rapidgator
We are really impressed with rapidgator fight back they are doing so welll
wow i love it as i see wolfstream is leading videohost in wjunction as i can see just like them rapidgator and ddownload giving best competition to each other i m so excited for this competetion but i know they do respect for each other :) and we also love that thing :)
now days sales down in many filehosts and downloads price also not good but when it comes to rapidgator sales yes they are awesome :) must use rapidgator if you really want to earn money if you are newcomer thn must go with rapidgator :)

takecare all of you .

Every liar says to other liar ;)
i have no ego problem i m honest i m straight forward what you think ur problem.
i said truth sales falling like a water fall and all are happy some are not happy but we respect them :)

I want all earn i want all enjoy ;)

1. Every liar says to other liar ;)
2. i have no ego problem i m honest i m straight forward what you think ur problem.
3. i said truth sales falling like a water fall and all are happy some are not happy but we respect them :)
I want all earn i want all enjoy ;)
1. What?
2. No Ego? you call yourself MrPerfect then say you have no ego. You haven't got the ability in the English language to be straight forward. I think you're an idiot, and that's not a problem.
3. You contradicted yourself in this sentence alone, "All are happy" "some are not happy", your respect means nothing.

Last edited:
1. What?
2. No Ego? you call yourself MrPerfect then say you have no ego. You haven't got the ability in the English language to be straight forward. I think you're an idiot, and that's not a problem.
3. You contradicted yourself in this sentence alone "All are happy" "some are not happy", you're respect means nothing.

When you came back from hospital ?
You need proper treatment please go back take some medicines :) i hope you will get well soon :)
or if you r drunk thn please stay away from me :) because i dont drink :) i m sensible and honest.

if you jealous with my success you may jealous and see me in your dreams and play with me wwe ps4 ps 5 game if you feel you can not win thn you may join me in your dreams with football and cricket game also :) enjoy and be happy :)

Well i never knew all admins wow all came to you :) great so why you are wasting your time go go :)
i laugh i feel you are so helpless u want to kill me ? u want to hurt me hey hey girl girl smile please :) dont worry dont feel bed dont cry i know your face becoming red:) angry baby kid girl :) its ok
now dont comment on me if you are happy without me if you dont want to be in trending thn dont tag me and tell to your so called uploaders friends ;) takecare enjoy i have no problem with u i dont count u in my competitors list :)

Back