Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
@Anonymusx

Ask them. Many users told me after complaining about shaving using support ticket feature all sales appear again as if by magic.

mickey mouse magic GIF

Well lot of complain well rumours From monday all problem will be solve :)

So get ready for sales sales will fall like a water fall i hope so :)

whoever wants to create filehost for own success with the help of own filehost sure you may try :)
you may leave rapidgator because rapidgator never need, you need rapidgator

After all rapidgator is the best in the world and i always says this :)
its just not about any paid advertisement thats true :)

we are with rapidgator because they deserve thanks

Keep your best work believe in your self believe in god think good and make large thats what i believe :)

Thank you so much for being here thanks to all my lovers and friends i m happy you guys reading and loving my words thanks alot :)

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't use and haven't used RG for a while because of the exact thing everyone is winging about here.

Willing to provide a script for people to use to start flooding RG's servers with unique, non matched crap if people are willing to use it to protest.

It's no use winging and doing nothing, either leave, stop winging or find a way to protest.

I've also tried sending support message to them, same pattern always.

Me: "stop shaving, i know that's what hosts do... i do not care about other users just take me out of the shave group"
Them. "We don't shave"

Sales start soon after, but then stop soon after that. Rinse/Repeat --- Bye.
Post automatically merged:

And i would be seriously suspect of MrPerject as well. Why is his voice always the opposite of what everyone else says? you'd think he works for them / benefits additionally from them.

Someone like that is disingenuous and NOT to be trusted, plus he prolly got a dutty tongue from the about of hoster ass rimming he does.

Last edited:
Back