Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,949 comments
Yes, at the time I wrote that, but conditions change, I think it's stupid to look for opinions from months ago, what are you 10 years old?

If they constantly shave purchases, isn't it better to support another host, maybe they'll get their act together and improve the service?

I use ddownload right now, it's the one that gives me the best results, it doesn't mean that in all countries it's the best and most used.

At least I'm smart enough not to work for a company that doesn't deliver what it promises, if you're happy to look for old messages and keep wasting your time.. ok men

Last edited:
Yes, at the time I wrote that, but conditions change, I think it's stupid to look for opinions from months ago, what are you 10 years old?

If they constantly shave purchases, isn't it better to support another host, maybe they'll get their act together and improve the service?

I use ddownload right now, it's the one that gives me the best results, it doesn't mean that in all countries it's the best and most used.

At least I'm smart enough not to work for a company that doesn't deliver what it promises, if you're happy to look for old messages and keep wasting your time.. ok men
Do you have a kids? I have 3. Last year they were brilliant, now they are disaster in some point. Should I leave them because of that, or I should support them? Tell me! End of discussion.

the ice pirates shaving GIF by Warner Archive

What a great filehost wow i love it sales falling like a water fall :)

Glad to see this year is amazing i m happy for all users :) i wish all earn together all help each other thanks alot :)

Rapidgator is the best :)

Strange ... on wednesday you told us sales are falling like a water fall ...

I think everyone will understand without problems how unglish your last post is.

Strange ... on wednesday you told us sales are falling like a water fall ...

I think everyone will understand without problems how unglish your last post is.

whats wrong with you :) why you always change your mood :)

sales back for some users those said we are worry about sales

but fact is sales falling like a water if you dont like my english its ok i dont care :)

But atleast i m genuine honest humble and i never hate anyone

how many times you will change ur statement for me think again :)

some time u like some time u dont like now i m addicted :)

But i said truth :) and i m stick with my words:)

thanks alot

Rapidgator is No1 Filehost still :) atleast i never say shaving mode shave shave cheat cheat

i can bet not a single user cannot say infront of rapidgator you shave sales if anyone have guts just go and tell to them tell to them your username :) behind every great company or every great owner ever kids shout but infront of them nobody thats true

and thats the bottom line

If some are getting sales - others don't.

It seems like there are different groups of users. And they activate and deactivate the different groups. Nothing new - playing the game since yrs.

But if my sales went down !80%! compared to the last three weeks, it isn't normal at all. Not to mention same amount of releases and some high demand releases on top of that. So no logic behind the fact that sales went down for me while all other hosts are stable at this time.

Rapidgator is No1 Filehost still :) atleast i never say shaving mode shave shave cheat cheat

True, because you never tell the truth anyway. You're hiding yourself behind the clown mask and you change your favorite host more often than other people change their favorite type of coffee.

It's not that you're too stupid to recognize shaving, you think you're just better off smacking when others are telling the truth.

In this sense ...

I Dont Like You Whats Up GIF by LOWLIVES

If some are getting sales - others don't.

It seems like there are different groups of users. And they activate and deactivate the different groups. Nothing new - playing the game since yrs.

But if my sales went down !80%! compared to the last three weeks, it isn't normal at all. Not to mention same amount of releases and some high demand releases on top of that. So no logic behind the fact that sales went down for me while all other hosts are stable at this time.

True, because you never tell the truth anyway. You're hiding yourself behind the clown mask and you change your favorite host more often than other people change their favorite type of coffee.

It's not that you're too stupid to recognize shaving, you think you're just better off smacking when others are telling the truth.

In this sense ...

I Dont Like You Whats Up GIF by LOWLIVES

I dont like when someone change mood like a colors :)

its ok i dont care if u are girl thn trust me i m not shocked this is reality of some girls they bite also they cheat also they shout also :) i dont care its ok keep it uo do your work and i dont want argument with womens :) thanks for your time enjoy :)

Back