Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
Funny, i need to pay full price as a uploader who brings them a bunch of sales.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Not everyone has same price for prem, why is that so idk - but I can confirm that's how it is.
Not every account has antidebrid option either.
They obviously have some rules that aren't shared with affiliates.

1. I don't beg for premium if i earn enough money with them. I still have something called honor and decency.

2. 1TB is nothing, i would use it in a week or less.
Bro, you don't have to beg. If you are BIG uploader you get premium account for free automatically that expires in years as long as you upload.
Free traffic is free traffic and 1TB is quite enough. If you are BIG uploader and the name on the scene you don't really need any download traffic since sources are on the other side. File host are for regular Joe downloader.
BIG uploaders and BIG NAMES as you brag to be one get content somewhere else.
Not that I know it personally, but I heard from other people who do it wink wink

Maybe 4 digit payout every week isn't big enough, idk ... who knows ... i'm happy with 1k+ every week (inclusive shaving af). And I have no problem paying premium myself. I'm not a parasite like many here.

But i know some realy big uploaders 2k+ every week, they don't get premium automatically. Your sources may also not be reliable.

Maybe 4 digit payout every week isn't big enough, idk ... who knows ... i'm happy with 1k+ every week (inclusive shaving af). And I have no problem paying premium myself. I'm not a parasite like many here.

But i know some realy big uploaders 2k+ every week, they don't get premium automatically. Your sources may also not be reliable.
317512828_flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I also don't know a single uploader who got premium automatically without asking the support.

I think @seraphim is telling bullshit.
Could be my dude, or not... I'll leave that for you to keep guessing. What ever you decide it's that truth ;)

Last edited:
@

BIODIGITZMAN

Are you sure? If I had enough money I would buy 10 premium in a day and try.

I have come to the conclusion that sales are 50% lottery every week...

And I have more Hosters but... although it will leave only Rapidgator it would sell the same...

I have tried all the possible combinations... and it is always the same result (Like Crazy)

It doesn't matter everything, it doesn't matter the traffic of the day, it doesn't matter Google. No matter the other mirrors, we are in VEGAS!

I have wasted many days of my life trying everything, in this last year and a half and it doesn't make sense.

Every day I have more traffic and it is not reflected in anyone's sales.

The only place where Premium sales are WELL reflected is in my fucking PRIVATE HOST FOR DOWNLOADS, this does not lie or cut OR anything... surely with time... I will remove all the others and leave only my HOST

LOL

My advice?

Take a Yetishare, Take a Server with normal Storage and Use WASABi

Over time, you will see what it is like to sell premiums for yourself and calculate the benefits of maintaining something like this... in 4 months there are already benefits that exceed the costs.

Last edited:
Anyone having problems downloading remote rapidgator from a Rapidleech? on this day? or have I been banned? xD

Until today it worked fine

Has the mole seen that I want to set up my own host and banned me? soon you can't talk in this thread, nothing at all

Sorry, thanks! Working Again!

Last edited:
Back