Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,888 comments
are there sales today? why do I have a lot of them on Monday, and then they don't. Downloads are growing . the desire to work disappears...how are you?

Last edited:
why it's always going down after and good sunday and monday...

I was reading here always as guest. Guys still asking why.
This asking is happening the last 6 years. Just see the threads here.

But the easiest answer is, they can do whatever they want. Because they are huge.
Everyone is using them, even they dont pay great anymore.

This week 89% of my Users have preferred to buy Premium from other HOSTs, either this or they have not counted Sales, this week it has dropped so much that it seems like data from 2010, This has never happened to me, they have always preferred Rapidgator to other Hosts.
Post automatically merged:

Does it have something to do with the fall of FTX?, is it a matter of the Russian Special Operation? or are things changing?

Last edited:
So... it seems that they introduced new rules quietly, this is never a good sign.
I can confirm from few sources that it is not possible to extent unlimited storage/60 days plans with your credits nor with actual payment.
They do offer it when you are not logged in, but when you pay f, it's actually 1TB/1TB account - tested by someone.
I also heard by someone that it is possible to get 20TB+ of storage via support. Still, it's not unlimited storage anymore in any case.
Anyone else can confirm this?

This week 89% of my Users have preferred to buy Premium from other HOSTs, either this or they have not counted Sales, this week it has dropped so much that it seems like data from 2010, This has never happened to me, they have always preferred Rapidgator to other Hosts.

Does it have something to do with the fall of FTX?, is it a matter of the Russian Special Operation? or are things changing?
RG is quietly introducing changes, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
This is tested over few accounts but still, I can't claim that it's same for everyone. It would be great to hear more RG users and have a bigger and clearer picture of things that are happening.

Can somebody else confirm what Seraphim wrote?

As I suspected, there are no more unlimited storage plans:

319283904_screenshot-2022-11-17.png

Also why are the 2/1 and 2/2 same price

Last edited:
So... it seems that they introduced new rules quietly, this is never a good sign.
I can confirm from few sources that it is not possible to extent unlimited storage/60 days plans with your credits nor with actual payment.
They do offer it when you are not logged in, but when you pay f, it's actually 1TB/1TB account - tested by someone.
I also heard by someone that it is possible to get 20TB+ of storage via support. Still, it's not unlimited storage anymore in any case.
Anyone else can confirm this?

RG is quietly introducing changes, we'll see what happens.
I can confirm this. I talked to support and got my account extended, no unlimited storage though. The storage you get is probably dependent on your usage / sales. Can't exactly tell how they determine that, but you can def get more than 20TB of storage.

Back