Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,908 comments
WSBl9Lr.jpg

8 months ago... those 3 or 2 LAST ACCOUNTS, were figures from 33,000 to 55,000 USD

this is from today's payment... it's public... here you can see... something's wrong with MARY.

Surely if you have been paid today in Bitcoin, you will be around like me... in my case... 8 months ago or a little more it was 400 USD more... now I am a poor worker and earn little... hahahahahaha
Post automatically merged:

Excuse me mister mole... this is RAPIGATED LEAKS

Thanks for the Advance Payment for that! 🎃
🎃🎃🎃❤️

Last edited:
Everything is very CHAOS, so you can't keep track of anything... the only way to keep real sales track is to create your own private file host and generate premium sales yourself. :pensive:

It is not known if it is a FASHION that all HOSTs are adopting, but it is CHAOS because there is nothing stable.

Everything is very CHAOS, so you can't keep track of anything... the only way to keep real sales track is to create your own private file host and generate premium sales yourself. :pensive:

It is not known if it is a FASHION that all HOSTs are adopting, but it is CHAOS because there is nothing stable.
This is not working

and on top of that I was wrong... it was more than 70% for VIPS like me :)

Look "Elite Program" is my Program
Plan D: Elite Program
Exclusive! Some affiliates may get up to 85% or $12 per new Premium Sale!

:money_mouth:
:money_with_wings::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings:💴💶💷💷

MORE: 5% for website sales If you own a website, you can earn 5% of all Premium Sales generated through it.

Too good!

fZJHtxk.jpg

Last edited:
Back