Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
It seems that "unlimited storage" ended even when paid with balance. I´m using RG since 2013 and when I needed space, I sent an email and got more 10 TB. Now it looks that for every 12 TB I must pay now. So, if I use 45 TB of space, it seems to pay $200 each year. And expanding more space, will also increase what you pay.

It seems that "unlimited storage" ended even when paid with balance. I´m using RG since 2013 and when I needed space, I sent an email and got more 10 TB. Now it looks that for every 12 TB I must pay now. So, if I use 45 TB of space, it seems to pay $200 each year. And expanding more space, will also increase what you pay.
with 45 TB you should earn $200 within a week. where's the problem?

Is this new? wtf

Awesome sales this weekend! Thank you Rapidgator for all! It's nice to know there are still hosts you can rely on!

Thank U GIF by chiara

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, totally dead:

01j0dm0.jpg

Maybe its you or the place you release or the stuff you have...who knows?

So many downloads and only few sales? I don't think the relation is right.

Last edited:
there is a new notification

If I buy premium with balance in my account, will my files be deleted?

Dear Affiliate,

In case you need extra storage, please send us email to help@rapidgator.net. You will get it for free. If you buy unlimited storage from your account, it will cause the deletion of the files which have not been downloaded for 60 days.

vIDU1tD.jpg

Back