Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
Maybe it depends on how many sales you're generating each day for rapidgator. Would be logical.
I already tell you that in 13 years I have generated many sales! and maybe more than you and more than others...
Post automatically merged:

Nor by having more teras are you going to sell more. I started with 6 TB and sold more before than now... and I'm not to blame... or maybe I am... but... sometimes... less is more

Last edited:
Can't complain about the fact thast i earn 4 digits every week using Rapidgator.

Maybe sometimes it doesn't depend on the fact you're using RG for 13 yrs, it depends how much sales you're generating now. If you're using RG for 13 yrs it just means you're old - doesn't mean you're important for them.

Also don't want to blame, but think about that you're not the biggest and most earning uploader on internet honey.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So don't be depressed - there will come better times again ...

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

I'm serious, so don't be angry, we all have times when things don't go so well.

What I was just trying to say is that if you're being paid well, you should buy your account yourself. Many newbies ask directly for premium without having brought a single purchase to rapidgator or others hosts.

Last edited:
That's clear... if you don't generate sales they won't give you a premium... I ask for it because once I bought it myself... almost 24 TB of Files were deleted... and the Boss told me personally that... When the premium will run out, I will notify you... but... it is clear that if you are not useful and do not generate sales... you have to buy the premium yourself...

PD: I never get depressed... :)

Last edited:
thanks if i earn $50 i will buy 1 year premium with my balance

how i Clean Storage. I'm afraid that I will delete accidentally downloaded files, sorry my english
yh1xeF4.jpg

Last edited:
If I were you, I wouldn't delete anything at all, leave it like that, if the first time you bought 1 year... you have to buy 1 year of Premium again to keep the 6TB, I think so

To Buy Premium from your account. The first thing is to have BALANCE.

It only shows me this:

fGjceq2.jpg

Back