Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,908 comments
I got locked out of my account for a very unreasonable reason. I will probably skip this hosting. When they have a stable income, they will lock their accounts and all data.

Awesome they banned you. People which can't accept the rules need to be banned. Cheers :champagne_glass:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

You are misinterpreting. I upload JAV content I use sources collected from sites like javarchive, nyaa ... they upload movies, my system will automatically download and upload to rapidgator. I can't check all movies which movie is Rape, scat... because the number of movies is too much.

Massive upload problems today ... API gives code 200 all the time.
Post automatically merged:

Correction: Files are uploaded but API doesn't give the file link - even after 10 retries.

Last edited:
I got locked out of my account for a very unreasonable reason. I will probably skip this hosting. When they have a stable income, they will lock their accounts and all data.
They explicitly express in their rules page that if you upload content which has rape scenes you will be banned and you come here and say your account has been banned for unreasonable reason, I think you have some mental problems

They explicitly express in their rules page that if you upload content which has rape scenes you will be banned and you come here and say your account has been banned for unreasonable reason, I think you have some mental problems

You are misinterpreting. I upload JAV content I use sources collected from sites like javarchive, nyaa ... they upload movies, my system will automatically download and upload to rapidgator. I can't check all movies which movie is Rape, scat... because the number of movies is too much.
almost half of jav contents include rape scenes, stop complaining, you've deserved to be banned

Last edited:
pps not working ?
some of our users tell us they bought through our rg links and it shows in statics that the file downloaded but nothing added to our balance ! what a shame

pps not working ?
some of our users tell us they bought through our rg links and it shows in statics that the file downloaded but nothing added to our balance ! what a shame
Write to rapidgator support if you have proof. Show the received answer here. I'm having the worst month ever on rapidgator.

Maybe they are lying. Tell them to record a video while purchase

Last edited:
Back