Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,897 comments
@abebook1
I can't download/upload my files, statistics frozen.
tZUBAx0.png

As you said, jav is being sold legally in r18.
Since I uploaded a lot of files, I can't figure out which file is the problem. fined without warning.
The file should be deleted, maybe you can find it in the delete list?
If not, only contact support
Also upload JAV in RG, hope you can share more information

This month is the worst month of the last 2 years. Last month $800, this month until now $200. Very strange, because the downloads remain the same.
Shaving mode is hard this month...
yes some where you are right sales little down i seen but wait for next month all will be fine thanks

i feel something is wrong with rg in last 15 days i wish all will be fine

Does anyone feel the upload speed is low or is it just me?
Everything is fine all perfectly working you should check again moreover sales was bit low this weak but yes all will be fine from next wk ..

Post automatically merged:

U must worhard and i wish all get sales and good downloads...

we should believe in us we should believe we can get sales and good downloads we should believe if we are working so hard and working so martly thn its mean we will get paid for our hardwork ..
just need to get access on big sites if you guys can get access on big sites and your self confidence can boost your confidence its mean you are still alive its mean you can earn lot of money ..
dont look others users who are earning more thn you just look at you and keep your best work :)

Try to use 1 or two filehosts thn you can get good result :)

Some users will not like my point of view but i say what i feel what i observe :)

thanks to all keep your best work and my wishes with you :)

Last edited:
Everything is fine all perfectly working you should check again moreover sales was bit low this weak but yes all will be fine from next wk ..

Post automatically merged:

U must worhard and i wish all get sales and good downloads...

we should believe in us we should believe we can get sales and good downloads we should believe if we are working so hard and working so martly thn its mean we will get paid for our hardwork ..
just need to get access on big sites if you guys can get access on big sites and your self confidence can boost your confidence its mean you are still alive its mean you can earn lot of money ..
dont look others users who are earning more thn you just look at you and keep your best work :)

Try to use 1 or two filehosts thn you can get good result :)

Some users will not like my point of view but i say what i feel what i observe :)

thanks to all keep your best work and my wishes with you :)

Back