Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
Hi guys.

So far, I have used Webmoney WMZ and exchanged them to Paypal, but at the moment the fees are too high. So I'm looking for an alternative.

Wannna try with BTC. Just think about Paxful wallet, and goes like: RG (btc) - Paxful wallet - sell to PayPal USD. What do You think about it?

And one more thing. Is it safe to send them (Paxful ) a scan of my ID card or passport?

Can you help me?

Can I use multiple accounts?

I using (12TB/10TB)

If 10TB is not enough, I will create a new account and use it.

(12TB/Unlimited*)

Files are deleted 60 days after the last download.

It seems very annoy to manage what has been erased.

So (12TB/10TB) I want to use multiple accounts.

Is it okay to use multiple accounts?

Hi guys.

So far, I have used Webmoney WMZ and exchanged them to Paypal, but at the moment the fees are too high. So I'm looking for an alternative.

Wannna try with BTC. Just think about Paxful wallet, and goes like: RG (btc) - Paxful wallet - sell to PayPal USD. What do You think about it?

And one more thing. Is it safe to send them (Paxful ) a scan of my ID card or passport?

Can you help me?
paxful is very safe,dont paypal,paypal sucks from pax to find a trader to direct bank trasder,you only release the btc when you get your money and a recipt.paypal people can disputr your money.whats your country? you alkways get 10-15$ more with paxful

How is a payment request made?
Post automatically merged:

My account is $15 but I can't make a request.
You don't have to make any request, when your balance equals to or exceeds 15$ you will be paid automatically

How is a payment request made?

My account is $15 but I can't make a request.
memleket nere ?

Nope

As I said, it's the balance at the end of sunday that gets paid on thursday. At the end of Sunday coming you'll see the payment scheduled for thursday next week

Last edited:
For some people it's hard to read correctly other's answers ...

Help GIF by The Cursed

Back