Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
I gues yes, Ask them and they will pay manually. They told they are developing USDT payout.
Post automatically merged:

usdt TRC20 only, because etherium USDT is too expensive in transactions.

@MrPerfect

I pity you. You can't play with anyone because you are no one. I don't hate you, neither do others. You're just annoying and you can't see that. You have all the Multilevel Marketing charesteristics.

No one expects you to bow down, yet you're no king, just a moron. 80% of what you say doesn't make sense. ALL YOU DO IS PRAISING SOME FILEHOSTS - THAT'S IT.

You're no uploader, you're a 'webmaster'... Why don't you praise YOUR SITE instead of a filehost?

Literally no one is shitting on Rapidgator, we do appreciate Rapidgator, but we also point out facts - good ones and bad ones. As soon as we do, you jump in like a white knight and protect some filehost. As soon as we say something about any filehost, you jump in, doesn't matter if it's Rapidgator or DDownload.

We appreciate what all these filehosts do for us, but we don't appreciate you jumping in like the hero we need. You have 0 internal facts about RG, you're not a RG employee, YOU CAN'T HELP US WHEN THERE'S A PROBLEM.

All we do is point out different aspects, is it upload problems, payout, billing/rebills etc.

ALL YOU DO IS WISHTHINKING IN DIFFERENT COLOURS AND PRAISING A FILEHOST.

To sum it up, all... and when I say all your posts are literal shit.

'You have to believe in yourself'
'You have to work hard'
'RG best fielhost'
'You're happy'

You bring 0 on the table except the mentioned above. Never dropped a screenshot. Never dropped any kind of facts. That's why you're a joke. No one is jealous, we just hate wasting time, all of us. That could change if you start being proactive - and I mean without the bullshit mentioned above.

For payment method. instead btc format, I think they should provide us usdt format as payment method because btc value changes every sec and sometimes i loss my money because of it.

For payment method. instead btc format, I think they should provide us usdt format as payment method because btc value changes every sec and sometimes i loss my money because of it.
what I usually do is wait for the right momnet I get paid and exchang.On paxful they have a android app so you know when you reciving funds

@decapital You should open a ticket with support or ask the official WJUNCTION support of Rapidgator

@MrPerfect

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Back