Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
So this account Top up thing is another new mechanism to deprive the affiliates from sales.

They were killing the Rebills and now account top up feature.. Affiliates mean nothing to them..

Hmm that's wallet top up is fishy thing. Sales can affect badly. When you click some rg link and try to buy with wallet its redirecting to register new account page.
wwww.jpg

All other methods appears like this;
fff2.jpg

Wallet usd is for Top up.. Its a a new technique to cheat affiliates.

Absolutly true. They give a fuck with that on us. This way they kill their own business.

200.gif

I already told my all my loyal downloaders not to use this feature. I also told them it doesn't work. I can only recommend every uploader to do the same as i did.

Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Simpsons

@rapidgator:
FUCK YOU FOR THIS FEATURE - we are NOT dumb and i can replace you at any time. It's a 4 click effort for me and all content will be uploaded to another host.

Dog Fuck You GIF

Worst ever host, counting zero sales, can't even reach minimum for weeks, 2021 they stopped counting nearly 100%. Will finally move away from them this year after many years, instead of putting in effort each and everyday for nearly nothing, i can just stop using them instead of earning 1$ a day. shit host.

Back