Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,792 comments
I’m looking for referrals, wanna recommend a good ppd+pps filehost, honestly their download speed is pretty bad, but they dont shave or shave very little

But please note, their minimum payment for foreign currency USD only for now is 60. Weekly payment.

please pm if you are interested. I will help to follow up with the customer service should you meet any problems! Thanks

It depend. Normally they are paying fast ... for example for Webmoney and Bank Card they pay 3-4 days after Sunday when they send money to hold.
my problem Is I really need this weeks payment , If I chage it today I just worry that they will hold my payment for sometime before releasing it thinking that my account is hacked by someone and and they try to chage the payment address.

my problem Is I really need this weeks payment , If I chage it today I just worry that they will hold my payment for sometime before releasing it thinking that my account is hacked by someone and and they try to chage the payment address.

I have no clue about that. But with "logic" nothing will happen with payment because it is on hold now and it should be processed soon ...
Try to send ticket to them and explain your situation.

Back