Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,888 comments
I know some debrid owners, and is really funny how you people complain about something that is literally impossible...

I know well how they work, and really they work so clever (obviously sites like alldebrid or real debrid are running before Rapidgator was created). Their algorithms, systems, the software they use is really well prepared to work with any filehoster.Really Rapidgator can’t do much more to stop debrids, justtry to ban their accounts as much as they can. Rapidgator is the biggest filehoster on the net since many many years, with millions and millions of users every day. It’s simply, they cannot block them, it is impossible. If they limit the daily bandwidth, they cannot, there is a lot of rapidgator content across the internet, their millions of customers will start to complain them because their limit won’t be enough to download the stuff they need...
This will be a never ending fight so please accept it, your complaints have nothing to do and won’t change nothing.

Daily download limit won't stop them for sure. But they won't give absurd daily quota like that.

Daily download limit won't stop them for sure. But they won't give absurd daily quota like that.
Ao where is the solution for the debrids then? They will just buy more Rapidgator
When rapidgator has no idea how to solve the debrid issue. How the fuck is ddownload.com able todo it?

i dont think its that difficult

Who told you they have stopped debrids xD??

The debrids I know ddownload.com is working perfectly, I just tested it.

Maybe they ban some accounts sometimes, but this is too far a solution for stop debrids.

Lmao i'm gonna stop using them for a while.
29ec60919aef3b91234ef56d9b3b8232.png

Look at these idiots who are dancing after receiving the payment, when they dont think that they deserve more sales.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao i'm gonna stop using them for a while.
29ec60919aef3b91234ef56d9b3b8232.png

Rapidgator leeching perfectly working.

Last edited:
Back