Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,872 comments
Hello I would suggest you go and create ticket.
because nothing gonna be done by comments
i know you have website and i respect try to control ur self all will be fie give more time and see result thanks

Still i believe rapidgator is best along with uploadgig and turbobit

thanks

Sales are not there since a long time. I dont think Sales will be ever back. Say Good Bye to Rapidgator

Site getting down intermittently today. Sales are completely Gone
Post automatically merged:

RedisException
read error on connection to /var/run/twemproxy/twemproxy.sock:0

Last edited:
I know some debrid owners, and is really funny how you people complain about something that is literally impossible...

I know well how they work, and really they work so clever (obviously sites like alldebrid or real debrid are running before Rapidgator was created). Their algorithms, systems, the software they use is really well prepared to work with any filehoster.Really Rapidgator can’t do much more to stop debrids, justtry to ban their accounts as much as they can. Rapidgator is the biggest filehoster on the net since many many years, with millions and millions of users every day. It’s simply, they cannot block them, it is impossible. If they limit the daily bandwidth, they cannot, there is a lot of rapidgator content across the internet, their millions of customers will start to complain them because their limit won’t be enough to download the stuff they need...
This will be a never ending fight so please accept it, your complaints have nothing to do and won’t change nothing.

Back