Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
hello, i'm new here and in the world of PPD, my brother has been making money with ppd for 7 years and i am willing to enter this world too. I would like support to know if the RG pays for a thousand downloads. I need at least proof that they will pay, that will be of great help to me. Anyone who can help will be grateful.

Why you don't read some pages of this thread and make your own opinion?
Your will find here people who are saying it works great and they pay well and you will find people who say RG is scamming their uploaders.
If I tell you now RG works great, will you belive me?
You see, it doesn't really make sence to ask.
Just read the last couple of pages and make your own opinion.

Best way to find out is to start using RG by yourself.
But don't expect getting payouts already right away after only 50 Uploads :)
It takes time and work

29e03cdca4dfb1352d6eefe0707d69af.png

You can't expect good results if you have less than 100 downloads per day on average. If your files are set for premium users only and you're posting in your own site then that is not normal.

Bad news..
Dear affiliate,

If you get payout via webmoney, please update your payout info with your First and Last name which is registered with your purse, and also country where your purse is registered. In fact we advise you to change payout to BTC in order to keep your privacy. Webmoney is getting more and more regulated.

Rapidgator Administration.

Hello guys, I want to change my payout modality to BTC, now I'm on Webmoney. But I have a question, what is the safe place to withdraw BTC to USD/EUR?
Depends where you are from. Use one of the better exchange (need kyc) like coinbase, bitstamp, kraken to change back to fiat. If you want more privacy and no kyc, you can exchange it p2p with someone else on Bisq

Anyone care to explain how anti-debrid works?
DO I have to copy my links to the debrid box and generate it so when users use it for download with a debrid site it blocks them?

Back