Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,885 comments
Hello Everyone Very good sales now days Rg giving so much importance to them uploader its proof they are stil best in the world i wish they give more sales and uploaders work more hardwork and smart work thank you :)

We all know what kind of Rg Troll you are. When you dont have the ability to earn a penny, you dont need to teach the world anything.

Very bad in this week
PxErK9.md.jpg

anyone tried this?
SO they want us to buy debrid premium too to block those debrid accounts? Why cant they just do it? spend 1000$ a moth buy debrid accounts,keep blocking them. Why are they asking us to do them?

lmao why would they spend money on it when you "workers" will do it for free, and it seems to be working quite well, many link generators are down for their links.

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys n Girls

Everyone Knows Rapidgator is very popular filehost everyone knows they give fast payouts everyone knows

Yes in last few months Rg paying so fast payouts i m sure you guys agree
I know some users really hate this filehost because they dont get sales as they says :)
But What i see if anyone not getting sales than why they use this filehost?
If anyone feel bed then why they dont leave this filehost?

I tell you real fact because they dont want you to use this filehost because if you will leave this filehost they will get more sales and competitor will be less for them :)

If you uploaders think you are smart than use your brain rather then point out on rapidgator :)

I understand some uploaders really dont like me as well as webmasters . But trust me i love you all from heart.
I dont care who hate me who dont like me but i like all i love to see challenges i love to see jealousy people i wish once they will convert in love with me once they will know my heart my care for them they will feel bed from inside heart :)

I will change them mind as well as soul because in return i will not abuse them in return i will not fight with them yes some time its hurt i react but mostly i dont react :)

My suggestion is If you want sales use lot of contents atleast 50+ daily dont use many filehosts use only 3 filehosts get access on big sites but please dont abuse to any filehost dont say any thing wrong to any filehost.

They give u amount they give your hardwork give respect

Most valuable thing is Wjunction i m here more thn almost 5 years i guess i achieved my target i earned respect and trust and this is only wjunction who give to everyone all the things..

I personally give love to Mr M, Rox, Doggy, Gavooooooo, and others rest of staff .

Every uploaders respect each other and help them ok

Thanks alot ...

I never say join my team only i say join as u like not vital in my team thanks

But if u will need help i will be here because i m here for service behalf of wjunction this is my home place my home

takecare everyone

Best Regards Mr Perfect

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys n Girls

Everyone Knows Rapidgator is very popular filehost everyone knows they give fast payouts everyone knows

Yes in last few months Rg paying so fast payouts i m sure you guys agree
I know some users really hate this filehost because they dont get sales as they says :)
But What i see if anyone not getting sales than why they use this filehost?
If anyone feel bed then why they dont leave this filehost?

I tell you real fact because they dont want you to use this filehost because if you will leave this filehost they will get more sales and competitor will be less for them :)

If you uploaders think you are smart than use your brain rather then point out on rapidgator :)

I understand some uploaders really dont like me as well as webmasters . But trust me i love you all from heart.
I dont care who hate me who dont like me but i like all i love to see challenges i love to see jealousy people i wish once they will convert in love with me once they will know my heart my care for them they will feel bed from inside heart :)

I will change them mind as well as soul because in return i will not abuse them in return i will not fight with them yes some time its hurt i react but mostly i dont react :)

My suggestion is If you want sales use lot of contents atleast 50+ daily dont use many filehosts use only 3 filehosts get access on big sites but please dont abuse to any filehost dont say any thing wrong to any filehost.

They give u amount they give your hardwork give respect

Most valuable thing is Wjunction i m here more thn almost 5 years i guess i achieved my target i earned respect and trust and this is only wjunction who give to everyone all the things..

I personally give love to Mr M, Rox, Doggy, Gavooooooo, and others rest of staff .

Every uploaders respect each other and help them ok

Thanks alot ...

I never say join my team only i say join as u like not vital in my team thanks

But if u will need help i will be here because i m here for service behalf of wjunction this is my home place my home

takecare everyone

Best Regards Mr Perfect

If you have any self respect left within you, you would not have been coming to this thread to spam again and again.

If you are lonely and looking for some online buddies, spend ur time giving advice elsewhere.

Its your misconception that anyone is jealous of u, because we all think, you hardly make any money from Uploading.

hello, i'm new here and in the world of PPD, my brother has been making money with ppd for 7 years and i am willing to enter this world too. I would like support to know if the RG pays for a thousand downloads. I need at least proof that they will pay, that will be of great help to me. Anyone who can help will be grateful.

hello, i'm new here and in the world of PPD, my brother has been making money with ppd for 7 years and i am willing to enter this world too. I would like support to know if the RG pays for a thousand downloads. I need at least proof that they will pay, that will be of great help to me. Anyone who can help will be grateful.

If your brother has experience of 7 years with PPD why dont you ask him ?

Back