Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,793 comments
Do you re-upload your deleted files (by changing name or other) because of DMCA ? And does it work or is it useless ?
You need to change the hash # on the file.
The file name is irrelevant.
Once RG deletes a file it stores the hash # and won't allow you to re upload the exact same file. it also means that hash # enters their system and anyone else who has it stored gets it deleted; if they try to upload it, it won't work.

The simplest way to change a file is to add a small picture file (jpg etc) into the rar or zip file. If it's not in a rar/zip file, then put it in one. That immediately creates a new hash #.

When I get a sale on a file, I immediately upload the same material with a new hash, go to the site where I had it posted, change the exisitng RG link for the new link with the new hash. That way if a dmca group reports the file, they report the new RG link and the original link is safe from dmca deletion. If the person who bought the affiliate link decides to buy again, my rebill is safe.

You need to change the hash # on the file.
The file name is irrelevant.
Once RG deletes a file it stores the hash # and won't allow you to re upload the exact same file. it also means that hash # enters their system and anyone else who has it stored gets it deleted; if they try to upload it, it won't work.

The simplest way to change a file is to add a small picture file (jpg etc) into the rar or zip file. If it's not in a rar/zip file, then put it in one. That immediately creates a new hash #.

When I get a sale on a file, I immediately upload the same material with a new hash, go to the site where I had it posted, change the exisitng RG link for the new link with the new hash. That way if a dmca group reports the file, they report the new RG link and the original link is safe from dmca deletion. If the person who bought the affiliate link decides to buy again, my rebill is safe.
Yes I know, i already put my files in rar by default to change the hash in case it's already banned, but your way is interesting if you don't have many links to change, I upload series so I have hundred and hundred links :sweat_smile: so it will take many many time. I asked this because I was wondering if it's worth it to reupload the files with new hash, if new links won't be reported directly after, again, so it would be a waste of time

Yes I know, i already put my files in rar by default to change the hash in case it's already banned, but your way is interesting if you don't have many links to change, I upload series so I have hundred and hundred links :sweat_smile: so it will take many many time. I asked this because I was wondering if it's worth it to reupload the files with new hash, if new links won't be reported directly after, again, so it would be a waste of time

The new links I put up are generally safe; for me, I just want the links with sales to "disappear" off the post and the new links showing.
The only time it seems to get reported again is if someone bumps the thread by saying "Thanks" which means it makes it a fresh post and the DMCA group can see it again.
As far as I can tell, once they report a link, they don't follow up in that post to verify it's gone.

Hard work? Oh, you mean, the fact that you steal someone's property and make it available for free? Lol.

You steal from people who create content. The host you upload to, steals from you. Full circle mate. Get used to it.

YES HARD WORK, It has been proven that piracy help them to sell more so you shut your mouth..

Friends, I want to know what this is, what does it mean?

271792622c7b9ea0c99feb33305ca537e4b42b26.png

Back