Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
@ lifetalk @ don2016 say whatever you want to say do whatever you like to do i dont mind :)
Because for me thats not important for me work come first for me business comes first if you call me dump ok i m but did u ever notice about you ? who you are & whats ur mentality ?
think about this before comment see your face and ask to your self how many times u helped others? how many times u gave them money ? how many times u gave free rdp or rapidleach ? how many times u got access for them ? if you just speak if u just jealous its shows you both are noobs lifetalk u are old user i dont care who u are and what u do i dont care u have good terms with staff or anyone my foot because i dont scare man i m the one who live for respect if i m right all will stay with me you noob :)
who cares about your words? who cares about ur stupid replies? nobody only just like u guys . love me or hate me i will be same because i love all these things got it ?
so keep distance dont give importance to me i know i m very popular ;) thats why u want to take my lime light ;) mny spot light you life you fake don ;)

takecare both of u enjoy

What is this :facepalm:?? anybody have any idea...

He is on high, that is true.

Dear Customer,

We have created premium account for 365 days for your account.
Your premium account expires 2018-05-07 12:37:56

Rapidgator.Net

​wtf, i dont requested premium account

@ lifetalk @ don2016 say whatever you want to say do whatever you like to do i dont mind :)
Because for me thats not important for me work come first for me business comes first if you call me dump ok i m but did u ever notice about you ? who you are & whats ur mentality ?
think about this before comment see your face and ask to your self how many times u helped others? how many times u gave them money ? how many times u gave free rdp or rapidleach ? how many times u got access for them ? if you just speak if u just jealous its shows you both are noobs lifetalk u are old user i dont care who u are and what u do i dont care u have good terms with staff or anyone my foot because i dont scare man i m the one who live for respect if i m right all will stay with me you noob :)
who cares about your words? who cares about ur stupid replies? nobody only just like u guys . love me or hate me i will be same because i love all these things got it ?
so keep distance dont give importance to me i know i m very popular ;) thats why u want to take my lime light ;) mny spot light you life you fake don ;)

takecare both of u enjoy

What is this :facepalm:?? anybody have any idea...

He is on high, that is true.

This guy is the most knowledgeable member in wj. He knows everything. Even the Rapidgator people consults him before taking a decision.

Dear Customer,

We have created premium account for 365 days for your account.
Your premium account expires 2018-05-07 12:37:56

Rapidgator.Net

​wtf, i dont requested premium account

i also got free 365days premium account with 1tb bandwidth after i suggest them to make the premium account 50% off if affiliate user buy account from their account earning.

received this week wmz.

This guy is the most knowledgeable member in wj. He knows everything. Even the Rapidgator people consults him before taking a decision.
That guy is banned few times :) mr perfect aka boss and more...

SM-G935F

Oh my goodness i never knew i m so much popular oh my god i m very popular personality in the history of warez,
now i m becoming hero also :) & some users becoming Villain*
I dont know how i got this fam so much i did not expect that .:) thank you so much savkee i never knew that u also love to view my profile oh so sweet man u also love to focus on my words wow its seems how i m popular ;) Zunox admin right ;) should i say more about u ? i know every thing about you but i dont reveal since u was nothing i know every thing dont challenge me because i love to take challenges as i told you i dont care how many stars and how many big sites u running if you earn respect if u talk truely if u respect all others thn yes i m with you you cannot buy MrPerfect not only you others villains too and rih guys too U can win my heart if you are humble honest does not matter u have anything or not .
Look you can say we are no more together but dont say i m this and that ;) i have many names let it be as it is whats your problem :) do i care ? or do u care ? is this your ego ? or your despration ? you think you have zunox you think you have good terms with all others so i will bow down my knees infront of you ? or others Never Never i can die but my rules my culture never allow me to put my knees down infront of any person my honesty and my respect is every thing . beleve me or not thats true Believe that.
I dont have any personal issues with you if you have you may go ahead you know what every one is human every one have quality but only few have heart i m here in a little time i m everywhere do u know how i earned little respect how i get every time spot light lime light ? because i dont care what big guys thing what others think i give my time to wjunction i m nothing relaly i m nothing they making me bigger they making me popular they love me some hates me some jealouse about my success and popularity but truth is i m nothing but my heart is genuine i m loyal honest humble i dont need any thing thats true yes i do fun i do talks because i like it they like it also we do many things because we are friends u used to be also but u went for ur money for ur success so why u came here? why ? for spot light? did i ever dis respect you ? shame bro disgusting its really hurt when old buddies jealous of success its ok :) i dont care good luck

Last edited:
That guy is banned few times :) mr perfect aka boss and more...

SM-G935F

Oh my goodness i never knew i m so much popular oh my god i m very popular personality in the history of warez,
now i m becoming hero also :) & some users becoming Villain*
I dont know how i got this fam so much i did not expect that .:) thank you so much savkee i never knew that u also love to view my profile oh so sweet man u also love to focus on my words wow its seems how i m popular ;) Zunox admin right ;) should i say more about u ? i know every thing about you but i dont reveal since u was nothing i know every thing dont challenge me because i love to take challenges as i told you i dont care how many stars and how many big sites u running if you earn respect if u talk truely if u respect all others thn yes i m with you you cannot buy MrPerfect not only you others villains too and rih guys too U can win my heart if you are humble honest does not matter u have anything or not .
Look you can say we are no more together but dont say i m this and that ;) i have many names let it be as it is whats your problem :) do i care ? or do u care ? is this your ego ? or your despration ? you think you have zunox you think you have good terms with all others so i will bow down my knees infront of you ? or others Never Never i can die but my rules my culture never allow me to put my knees down infront of any person my honesty and my respect is every thing . beleve me or not thats true Believe that.
I dont have any personal issues with you if you have you may go ahead you know what every one is human every one have quality but only few have heart i m here in a little time i m everywhere do u know how i earned little respect how i get every time spot light lime light ? because i dont care what big guys thing what others think i give my time to wjunction i m nothing relaly i m nothing they making me bigger they making me popular they love me some hates me some jealouse about my success and popularity but truth is i m nothing but my heart is genuine i m loyal honest humble i dont need any thing thats true yes i do fun i do talks because i like it they like it also we do many things because we are friends u used to be also but u went for ur money for ur success so why u came here? why ? for spot light? did i ever dis respect you ? shame bro disgusting its really hurt when old buddies jealous of success its ok :) i dont care good luck
I dont have time to read all this....

SM-G935F

Back