Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,951 comments
Hello Guys if you face any kind of sales issues if you feel they are not counting sales contact me any time i will help if we work like a team :) thats what best for the business
Last thing i would like to inform forget ul filehost go with uploadgig if u want to use second filehost because they give big sales trust me i m not saying u become my reff or any thing i m saying because uploadgig desere for that forget about big uploaders forget about big webmasters if you have time if you have ability trust me you can earn like them for big uploaders and webmasters i would like to say stick with rapidgator they facing so many issues but they will back on track next weak go with them i may help you in big sites to get access i may help u to get sales i dont promise but i will do my best but u should me smarter and hardworker both ok

Thank you

Hello Guys if you face any kind of sales issues if you feel they are not counting sales contact me any time i will help if we work like a team :) thats what best for the business
Last thing i would like to inform forget ul filehost go with uploadgig if u want to use second filehost because they give big sales trust me i m not saying u become my reff or any thing i m saying because uploadgig desere for that forget about big uploaders forget about big webmasters if you have time if you have ability trust me you can earn like them for big uploaders and webmasters i would like to say stick with rapidgator they facing so many issues but they will back on track next weak go with them i may help you in big sites to get access i may help u to get sales i dont promise but i will do my best but u should me smarter and hardworker both ok

Thank you

ok thanks i will contact you soon

This week sales down

Yes David its just for few days ltr all will be fine as we usually see :)
Not to be worry its just a matter of time i m sure but i can make sure one thing they will not ban your or any other member account like uploaded
I believe in rapidgator thats why i m saying i understand all filehosts love to do some time shave sales all big uploaders says that . anyways good luck :)

^ They won't ban yet since they are not under legal pressure yet. All filehost will do this eventually (banning of accounts)..just a matter of time before the lawyers find some loophole to come down hard on RG in the future.

excellent start of day
b0b5347029504d99b184c1892f04fe12.png

Back