Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,949 comments
This week sales down

Yes David its just for few days ltr all will be fine as we usually see :)
Not to be worry its just a matter of time i m sure but i can make sure one thing they will not ban your or any other member account like uploaded
I believe in rapidgator thats why i m saying i understand all filehosts love to do some time shave sales all big uploaders says that . anyways good luck :)

thanks mate ,

After 3 days 1 sale got. Last week has no big sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get more if you work in two parts like half posts u do now half posts u do in midnight :)
this week sales ratio is high :)
good luck

Thanks. Hope it good or bad. Beacause
Today got sale and next days is there any sales. Touch with rg. This year is my 5 year with rg. Lets see. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cd2E8Cu.png

Morning starts with big bang.... LOL :smokin:

Yesterday, I noticed some links of mine are still alive but instead of the normal click to download page, it leads to 404 page not found error instead. Each time I refresh the download link, it switches back and forth between the 404 error and the click to download page. That might be the reason for lower download count.

Yesterday, I noticed some links of mine are still alive but instead of the normal click to download page, it leads to 404 page not found error instead. Each time I refresh the download link, it switches back and forth between the 404 error and the click to download page. That might be the reason for lower download count.

Correct that 404 error was also there quite often.

Back