Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,936 comments
THTKr9D.jpg

what's the secret how many downloads you have????
It would be important to understand your stats

Last edited:
Guys first thing first no issue with sales second thing for just one bed day dont blame any filehost :)
2nd thing is if rapidgator giving small sales thn wait for big sales do more hardwork as well as smartwork
3rd thing is in my side every thing is perfect like Mr Perfect dont know why u guys getting small sales why they are not paying you they pay to my users on right time they pay to every one honestly so i never fight for payment i never put questions on rapidgator i never shout on rapidgator because i belongs to that place ;)
If you really want money if you really want perfect team thn forget about past live in present make it large .

Guys first thing first no issue with sales second thing for just one bed day dont blame any filehost :)
2nd thing is if rapidgator giving small sales thn wait for big sales do more hardwork as well as smartwork
3rd thing is in my side every thing is perfect like Mr Perfect dont know why u guys getting small sales why they are not paying you they pay to my users on right time they pay to every one honestly so i never fight for payment i never put questions on rapidgator i never shout on rapidgator because i belongs to that place ;)
If you really want money if you really want perfect team thn forget about past live in present make it large .

are you on drugs?

Jeez, you never stop with your dumbass bullshit all over this forum do you?

@ lifetalk @ don2016 say whatever you want to say do whatever you like to do i dont mind :)
Because for me thats not important for me work come first for me business comes first if you call me dump ok i m but did u ever notice about you ? who you are & whats ur mentality ?
think about this before comment see your face and ask to your self how many times u helped others? how many times u gave them money ? how many times u gave free rdp or rapidleach ? how many times u got access for them ? if you just speak if u just jealous its shows you both are noobs lifetalk u are old user i dont care who u are and what u do i dont care u have good terms with staff or anyone my foot because i dont scare man i m the one who live for respect if i m right all will stay with me you noob :)
who cares about your words? who cares about ur stupid replies? nobody only just like u guys . love me or hate me i will be same because i love all these things got it ?
so keep distance dont give importance to me i know i m very popular ;) thats why u want to take my lime light ;) mny spot light you life you fake don ;)

takecare both of u enjoy

Back