Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
do you have your own site or blog?
or you are an Adult Uploader?
seriously, where did you put data & getting 100+ downloads with out single sale?

Who says that i don't have sales? I don't have sales in these seven TOTAL SHAVING days because my sales are blocked from this thieves!!!!

image.jpg

I'm adult uploader and my data are good! All my threads on biggest adult forums have more than 500 000 views. I do this job more than 6-7 years.
Simple this is a robbery from the SHAVINGATOR!

You are adult uploader and you have not more then 200+ download a day. LOL and you have 500K views threads.

I have more then 800 download per day, & I know what I am doing, these last two weeks are shit ever.

You are adult uploader and you have not more then 200+ download a day. LOL and you have 500K views threads.

I have more then 800 download per day, & I know what I am doing, these last two weeks are shit ever.

Your 800 downloads is probably not on Rg :facepalm: Only another host, so do not compare it :P

Hi raki,

I know you are on PPS plan, but may I know what mode of download that you set for your files (free 500 MB, 1024 MB, 2048MB, only premium)?

Back