Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
[h=3]Dear Customer,

We discovered that you try to access your account from unusual location. In order to confirm ownership of this account, we sent an pincode to your email. In order to proceed, Please check your email and enter your pin code in text box bellow.[/h]
but email not received :cursing:

Good Job RG -_-

PE1.jpg

Dear Customer,

We discovered that you try to access your account from unusual location. In order to confirm ownership of this account, we sent an pincode to your email. In order to proceed, Please check your email and enter your pin code in text box bellow.

they implemented the stupid pin system again, it will chaos again

guys do u use secure & hiding link sites (safelink, linkcrypt..etc) and still getting sales from your own sites when u hiding your links ?

i am in a dilemma , if i give the links directly it'S deleting too fast on the other hand if i give it with link hiding services dont get any sales from my links or assume like that ? what do u think about (especially site owners reply it please .)

guys do u use secure & hiding link sites (safelink, linkcrypt..etc) and still getting sales from your own sites when u hiding your links ?

i am in a dilemma , if i give the links directly it'S deleting too fast on the other hand if i give it with link hiding services dont get any sales from my links or assume like that ? what do u think about (especially site owners reply it please .)

Use Content Protector - by By K. Tough. It is available free on Wordpress. Visitors don't have to leave your site and your links are only available by captcha or password you supply. Best decision I ever made. Hope this helps.

Dear Customer,

We discovered that you try to access your account from unusual location. In order to confirm ownership of this account, we sent an pincode to your email. In order to proceed, Please check your email and enter your pin code in text box bellow.

they implemented the stupid pin system again, it will chaos again

shit, now i can't use cracked accounts anymore. :facepalm:

What is this you FUC... MORONS!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

image.jpg

You MDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:
THIS IS MEGA, GIGA, TERA SHAVING MOD!!!!!!!!
Shame on you, YOU FU... THIEVES!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back