Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
we can fucking delete our files & not use them anymore ;) they'll learn the fucking lesson

They will still make money out of your "deleted" files and say thank you.

u r right if u r talking about rebills , but my friend if a person went to download a movie & found his link dead & RG redirected him to this premium page :
https://rapidgator.net/article/premium
& he bought an acc to download a dead file i would call this person a dumb person :)
++
if i stop & u stop & the other stop + the owner of rlsbb stop & divxcentral stop & follows some other good top uploaders on the world , RG will fall eventually

Dear Affiliates,On 02-10-2014 we have deducted payout for earnings made till 29 September( Week 40). As we announced You'll get this earnings on 30 October 2014( 32 days hold).Kind Regards,Rapidgator.net Administration.

WTF

as i see rg nothing mention for that week...they immediately went to 40 week but didn't gave us information on what day they deducted payout for earnings made till 22 September (week 39) so i'm a little bit confused??

Payment for week 36 recieved but still not recieved week 35 as promised to get paid TODAY.

2014-09-30 14:58:11$470.73Week 35 refund. Rise your wmz limits

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Hi,

yes, on 2 OCtober you will get week 35 payout.

Kind Regards.

Alex White
Rapidgator.net Support
[/FONT]

What the fuck Rapidgator?

anyone got information on what date is deducted payout for week 39 from 22.09-28.09 2014?? will we receive it on 23 september,i asked because we didn't get notice on RG profile page for that period??

Back