Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,914 comments
They are not going to fix rebills it seems, only 1 or 2 rebills of one month, no 3 months rebills here, they are gone.

The strange thing is that it was the first time RG actually admitted that something is wrong with rebills and it will be fixed, so I was hoping that they will fix it, but I guess fixing something in their system is not something RG team believes in.

On top of that they are deleting all files that have generated sales, so basically it means they are going to kill all rebills for us. If they didn't fix this there is no point in using RG, because rebills were the only thing keeping me with them.

I think about leaving RapidGator... Not because of 1 month waiting for payment (I'm OK with it), but for 100% random files delete every day, even my own private files (wtf?). I suggest you all do the same -,-

Fuck you, RapidGator.

Last edited:
They are not going to fix rebills it seems, only 1 or 2 rebills of one month, no 3 months rebills here, they are gone.

The strange thing is that it was the first time RG actually admitted that something is wrong with rebills and it will be fixed, so I was hoping that they will fix it, but I guess fixing something in their system is not something RG team believes in.

On top of that they are deleting all files that have generated sales, so basically it means they are going to kill all rebills for us. If they didn't fix this there is no point in using RG, because rebills were the only thing keeping me with them.

The same thing for me, I'm with RG only for rebills!

They say something wrong with rebills, then disappeared on us!!!!

There are many filehosts which pay affiliates for rebill, why stick to RG?

Because we already have in RG many clients that give us rebills every month, and with a new filehost we have to start all over again!
But if this rebills problem is not fixed, we will have no choice but to look for another filehost!

true if not all files, approx. 80% of files that generate sales on RG are usually gone ............

RG is dying end of story
think about the next 6 month or year do u think he will still be Popular among uploaders or among sites & forums owners !!

rebills is fu*ked
sales is sh*t
old files get removed instantly if someone try to download this files without any reason

The same thing for me, I'm with RG only for rebills!

They say something wrong with rebills, then disappeared on us!!!!

I think that post was only to check how much users are still using RG even if the rebills are not counted and by now they found out that not many are leaving , infact no has has even stopped , only difference which i now see is earlier RG Links used to be posted first but now most of those users are posting them as second or third mirror . so they may have lost 2 to 3% revenue but due to 80% shaving in rebill now they are actually cashing in greater profit.

Back