Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,876 comments
Need some advice.

I'm a new poster. Only started about a week ago. I have posted over a hundred files on RG. So far I have 35 downloads with a few sales. RG seems to be having a problem. Should I switch to other filehosts? And which hosts would you recommend for beginners? Thank you.

Go to monster.com i suggest

They scam us every day...not count downloads..no count sales..
99% of posts from RG thread are about shaving..
They act total unprofessional..in last hours of the payment day..they tell us to wait another 1 month..for this week payment..
Probably the biggest FH ..don't have money too pay only 1 week payments!!!!! (in conditions of hard shaving )

Of course I will change to other host..but first it's take a little time to find another one accepted in big boards and giving a chance to other FH..! I'm for removing RG from big boards!!!!

PS: 4 downloads in 3 hours this morning (0 sales for 1 week)....
Even k2s give some sales/dl when they shaving.. and I always got my payment here in less than 48 hours..but for some unkonwn reason I don't have any simpathy for this host..

Who cares about you? I reported your spam post.

On 14aug rapidgator will pay the money only last week (07-13 July). The money from this week(14-20July) will be paid to 21aug.....etc....

Payment after 08.14.2014 will be weekly, but with hiold of 4 weeks. This requirement of our processing bank. If we don't do this - we loose merchant account.

We certainly could decline this - but bank promissed to close the merchant account and we loos all rebills.
We need time for changes in antifraud system and adapt to the requirements of the Mastercard in order to prevent futher fraud.

We fought to the last, and hoped to keep the affiliate program in the form that it is, but unfortunately not everything is as we want. Your money will not go anywhere and we guarantee payments on time.

why are you punish me like this,why????payments will be weekly but i must wait 4 weeks when they will appear in my wm account...who cares for people who are desperate and that money needs urgently......this is really hard punishment and who knows how it will affect on us, sure in very very very bad way cccc......

On 14aug rapidgator will pay the money only last week (07-13 July). The money from this week(14-20July) will be paid to 21aug.....etc....
Payment after 08.14.2014 will be weekly, but with hiold of 4 weeks.Right now rapidgator put a pause on payments till 14 Aug, After that they will pay weekly but that dosen't mean they pay weekly like before, it means that your earning from monday to sunday will go on hold for 4 weeks and then you will get it, and so on. But they pay weekly (because one week turn of some uploader and the other turn of other uploaders)The chart will be like this:Example:
01-01-14 to 08-01-14 Earnings will be pay on 08-02-201408-01-14 to 16-01-14 Earnings will be pay on 16-02-201416-01-14 to 24-01-14 Earnings will be pay on 24-02-201424-01-14 to 01-02-14 Earnings will be pay on 01-03-2014
So guys leave this shit host and move on.

this is mean in the 12 week we will be paid after year
and in the week 24 we will be paid after 2 years :))
if this is what will happend then its the end of rapidgator

Hello there,
I know I`m bothering a lot, but I really need help.
If you r reading all new posts in the thread u probably know my problem. :)
I`ll repeat it. I`m doing PPd mode, as a newbie, my dls r visible, but there is not even a cent of it.
Wrote a mail support - nothing. Tried different browsers - nothing. Wrote a private msg to "NewRapidGator" Affiliate representative - nothing.
It says in the "statfiles" I have to put payment detalis, and in "payout detalis" section, when i click it - its empty... No place to add anything.
So, thats my problem, and I`m more than willing to recieve some help.
Btw, making new account is not a choice, I have almost 2000 files put in RG and edited more than half of my posts. :/
Thank u in advance and best regards.

Kindly reduce deleting file like crazy Plz

Hmm yeah they deleting it too much fast
Already lost today more than 1100 files..
If they keep continue this way then storage will be empty for sure

As I said before, they don't check DMCA complaint, RG just delete files....try it and you'll see.

Submit some files at admin@rapidgator.net and it will be deleted!

If that continue RG will be banned on most popular boards!

Last edited:
fucking shit

Y2kiPCk.png

:cursing::facepalm::cursing:

Hmm yeah they deleting it too much fast
Already lost today more than 1100 files..
If they keep continue this way then storage will be empty for sure

As I said before, they don't check DMCA complaint, RG just delete files....try it and you'll see.

Submit some files at admin@rapidgator.net and it will be deleted!

If that continue RG will be banned on most popular boards!

You don't even have to send a mail to them, just upload a link to any file of you own, report that file by yourself using the report abuse link at the bottom of any RG page and see it get deleted in a few hours.

They deserved to get banned in popular boards for what they are doing right now. Cheating in sales, payment hold time that seems to be longer than most competitive filehosts, random deletion of files without proper documentation.

i want to leave RG. pls advice about new host, , which one will be best

Well you leaving because they deleting your files ?
they are good in my opinion they are very good
they know what good for the uploaders if they are facing issues then you should support them.

Every day is not a same day so think about this.
moreover if you are looking for good filehost After rapidgator in my opinion Only Secureuplaod is good :)

Back